Starting Blueprint

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
rkinman

Starting Blueprint

Post by rkinman »

Whats up Collective,

Ok, Im getting started on the BP for the first time. Talked to Rob quite a bit over email and also on the phone. I still have a few questions and I didnt think it was fare to keep emailing him when we have so much support on this forum.

Just started the Feast phase of the program and completed my first workout. Im doing 2.0 since im trying to add as much mass as possible at the moment.

In the book it says to do as many as I can in the 8-10 range. I didnt know if that ment 1 set of my heaviest 8-10rep or just keep doing 8-10 till i couldn't do 8-10 any more.. So I did 4 sets of 8-10.

I want to start and get clarity on this before my next workout tomorrow. Did I do this correctly or was I only suppose to do 1 set?
rkinman

Post by rkinman »

Ok, so today is my next workout doing the 1 on 2 off. Im going to assume I only do 1 working set of each of the workouts since it says do as many as you can doing 4-6 rep range. Its going to be a much faster workout then im used too.

Anyone confirm if 1 working set is correct for BP2.0?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

rkinman wrote:Ok, so today is my next workout doing the 1 on 2 off. Im going to assume I only do 1 working set of each of the workouts since it says do as many as you can doing 4-6 rep range. Its going to be a much faster workout then im used too.

It's one all out set to absolute muscular failure brother, with a weight that finds you failing in that rep range.

You've got it now... :)
rkinman

Post by rkinman »

RobRegish wrote:
rkinman wrote:Ok, so today is my next workout doing the 1 on 2 off. Im going to assume I only do 1 working set of each of the workouts since it says do as many as you can doing 4-6 rep range. Its going to be a much faster workout then im used too.

It's one all out set to absolute muscular failure brother, with a weight that finds you failing in that rep range.

You've got it now... :)
Thanks Brother!