Tren---A Dance with the Devil....

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
matter2003

Tren---A Dance with the Devil....

Post by matter2003 »

Started adding in Mast E and Tren E into my TRT dosing protocol. Was taking 20 mg of each every 5 days along with 100 mg of Test E instead o 150 mg of Test E like I was previously.

Tren is a whole 'nother ballgame even at that low dose...

I have a very low tolerance to anabolics, meaning relatively small doses produce relatively large reactions in me. I believe it stems from an overactive Sympathetic Nervous System...

So anyway, I could feel my BP rise a little while on this for the first 3 weeks, started taking numerous BP lowering natural substances, as I posted in my other thread...helped out, went to my Doctor's office to get clearance for a minor outpatient surgery to remove a Pilar Cyst on my head, and he checked and it was 138/82. Not perfect, but considering everything, not bad either. Pre-Op bloodwork I had done the previous Friday morning came back perfectly normal, all 4 pages worth, I looked at it and everything was in range of normal.

2 Days later, on Wednesday I started feeling really crazy...neck and upper shoulder on my left side was super tight, which is how I know I have very high BP. Checked it and it was 160/100...heart was racing as well...Low sodium? Negative. Estrogen too high? Negative.

Head started hurting as I was walking around, probably due to the high BP...seemed to get a little better, went out that night and had a single mixed drink(vanilla vodka and tonic if you must know)...woke up the next morning and my big toe was feeling like I stubbed it. Already knew what it was...beginning of gout. First time in over 5 years. So now I was getting a little worried. BP was still really high, then half way through the day I started getting some pain in the middle of my back...now I was REALLY getting scared...kidneys are in distress...Gout was the first sign---body isn't clearing uric acid efficiently enough, then they started hurting...

Friday went in to hospital for my outpatient procedure, BP was still high, measured at 161/95 upon checking in, but pulse rate was down in a normal range, high 70s to low 80s instead of 90s-100s...was given a sedative that knocked me out and when I woke up, BP was in the 120s/70s and HR was in the 50s/60s...I was like how the hell did that happen??

Over the next few days BP and heartrate slowly came back to normal, and gout went away although I still feel it a little in my toe. Nothing too bad, tho...

Word to the wise...Tren is a beast. Even at small doses...my kidneys couldn't handle it, which is what I believe led to the rise in BP, which is a sign of impending kidney distress/failure...cut both Tren and Mast of my TRT dosing and went back to straight test for a few weeks...then probably will add in Mast again as it should not have any of those effects based on what I read...

I am so so jealous of the guys that can run 500-600 mg of Tren a week and have little to no effects on them...I run 30 mg and my body freaks out...

Hmm...thinking might need GABA?
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

As usual, some FANTASTIC information shared here my Matter.

In general, AAS are exceedingly safe drugs - especially when compared to heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine etc.. Yet. many of the great unwashed public still spout the "steroids are dangerous..." nonsense.

The truth is, some are more dangerous than other.

The media isn't concerned with specifics such as these, they like headlines. Scary headlines, like bodybuilder flies into roid rage and beats up his girlfriend. Matters point here as I see it is twofold:

1.) Do your homework on your drug of choice before you use it, and..
2.) Monitor your health while you're on it.

Blood pressure is called the silent killer for a reason. Had he not been monitoring it, it may have reached dangerous levels. He caught it early, and in doing so likely averted some serious health issues.

Thanks for sharing brother. Again...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Coach Rob wrote:As usual, some FANTASTIC information shared here my Matter.

In general, AAS are exceedingly safe drugs - especially when compared to heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine etc.. Yet. many of the great unwashed public still spout the "steroids are dangerous..." nonsense.

The truth is, some are more dangerous than other.

The media isn't concerned with specifics such as these, they like headlines. Scary headlines, like bodybuilder flies into roid rage and beats up his girlfriend. Matters point here as I see it is twofold:

1.) Do your homework on your drug of choice before you use it, and..
2.) Monitor your health while you're on it.

Blood pressure is called the silent killer for a reason. Had he not been monitoring it, it may have reached dangerous levels. He caught it early, and in doing so likely averted some serious health issues.

Thanks for sharing brother. Again...
Thank God in me its never "silent". I feel it when it gets over 140...literally...I get a tight feeling in my neck and upper shoulder area on my left side, like its being squeezed...

At 160, I feel so tight like I'm being squeezed to death, a really warm feeling in my face and head, and I start getting headaches.

GABA is really proving to be a huge help to me in getting my parasympathetic nervous system to kick on a little...been taking it about 7-10 days 3 times a day(750 mg morning, afternoon and 1.5 g before bed). Feeling better than I have in a long time. BP in the low 120's/low-mid 70s when it was in the mid-high 130s/low-mid 80s on Mast/Test...

I think Mast might be my favorite compound so far...splitting it even for my TRT dose...80 mg Mast E/75 mg Test E every 5 days...feeling phenomenal...was not aware that Mast gave you that type of aggresssiveness...not like tren where it makes you angry aggressive, more like Alpha male dominant aggressive....
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Yep, too bad they made all the fun stuff "evil" LOL

Great post Matt. I need to do a better job managing my BP. Most of the time it's excellent. But I let money issues, personal stuff etc get to me sometimes.

Get a cuff, and get it under control!