Something new?

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
bigpelo

Something new?

Post by bigpelo »

A little birdy told me something big, something new, was coming concerning the BluePrint. Exciting :twisted:
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Yes in fact, something new (BIG) is on the horizon!

If you're a BP Bulletin subscriber, you've already gotten the email. If you're a BP Army GOLD member well, you're going to get it FIRST!

There's still time to get in on a BP Army membership at a DEEP DISCOUNT. We only do this once a year, and the deadline closes Sept. 30th so please do take advantage!

https://coachrobregish.com/september/
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

October is now over. Any update on the blueprint?
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bigpelo wrote:October is now over. Any update on the blueprint?
Be listening to SHR today at noon.

OR, if you're a member of The Blueprint Army... check your email. Should be there shortly! :)

Sorry for the delay, some last minute changes had to be made..
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I am a BP army subscriber but I haven't received an e-mail yet but I saw on facebook that 4.0 is released. I hope to read it soon!
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bigpelo wrote:I am a BP army subscriber but I haven't received an e-mail yet but I saw on facebook that 4.0 is released. I hope to read it soon!
It should be in your member portal BigPelo, at least parts 1 and 2 of 4. The Gray Market Supplement Guide and BP Mass Stack for 2016 are still in legal, but we're hoping to get them out shortly!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Coach Rob wrote:
bigpelo wrote:I am a BP army subscriber but I haven't received an e-mail yet but I saw on facebook that 4.0 is released. I hope to read it soon!
It should be in your member portal BigPelo, at least parts 1 and 2 of 4. The Gray Market Supplement Guide and BP Mass Stack for 2016 are still in legal, but we're hoping to get them out shortly!
Training and dietary templates are there! :D
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bigpelo wrote:
Coach Rob wrote:
Training and dietary templates are there! :D
Yes indeed... :)

It's the Underground Supplement Guide/BP Mass Stack for 2016 though, that I think you'll find most interesting. Although... once you give that training a whirl - you'll never be the same!

Bawhahaha... :twisted:
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I wish my work internet wasnt so crappy so I could go check out your webpage to find out how much BP4.0 is gonna cost -_-
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

I remember joining a gym because I was told it was a "Lifetime" membership, pay once and for ever more have a gym to use. Then after several years came the annual "dues" which typically evolved into monthly payments and then the entire National chain of gyms simply disappeared and with it my Lifetime membership. Seems the same ole story with the BP. When I joined (end of BP1 pre release of the BP2) it was an all inclusive which has slowly transitioned into a Bulletin and now an Army both of which require regular payment.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

beefcake66 wrote:I wish my work internet wasnt so crappy so I could go check out your webpage to find out how much BP4.0 is gonna cost -_-
Free if you join army at $37/mo (reg $47) pre-sale sign up savings
OR
50% off so its $123 if you join the bulletin at $15/mo
OR
Full price is mentioned at $247.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

scoooter wrote:I remember joining a gym because I was told it was a "Lifetime" membership, pay once and for ever more have a gym to use. Then after several years came the annual "dues" which typically evolved into monthly payments and then the entire National chain of gyms simply disappeared and with it my Lifetime membership. Seems the same ole story with the BP. When I joined (end of BP1 pre release of the BP2) it was an all inclusive which has slowly transitioned into a Bulletin and now an Army both of which require regular payment.
You can still pick and choose Scooter. Meaning you can buy 2.0, 3.0, The Meteoric or any special report/webinar as a 1 time purchase. The BP Bulletin is a recurring subscription yes, but you get regular (new) info every month.

And The BP/BP Bulletin and BP Army is hardly disappearing. In fact, the volume of historical (and new) information has grown exponentially. That's the neat part of my business model.

The vault will always be there, always growing. Unlike a gym chain, it'll never be "extinct"...