Special fuel, for Special Forces

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Coach Rob

Special fuel, for Special Forces

Post by Coach Rob »

Absolutely unbelievable story from one of our men in uniform.

https://coachrobregish.com/special-fuel- ... al-forces/

Here’s his story:

Summary

After five consecutive days completing the Manitou Incline (for lifters imagine doing the Super Squats routine five days in a row or conducting hill runs for the same duration) and supplementing with MassPro Synthagen x2 during this extremely intense exercise, I would recommend it for anyone needing assistance in muscular recovery.

I conducted this regimen to evaluate my fitness, ability to recover and to provide myself with a challenge. I also conducted this regimen to purposely over-train in order to see my limits and where MassPro Synthagen x2 could assist. Being about a month and half shy of 45 years old and in a very demanding profession (Special Operations) where it is a young man’s game, I expected to have a significant fall off in workouts 4 and 5 (and potentially workout 3).

As you can see from the following charts, there was no drop off throughout the week, and in 4 out of the 5 workouts I improved performance.

For anyone who scoffs at an improvement of 10 seconds in this event, they have never attempted it. When done at max effort, this hike will make grown men quit. In workout 5, I was able to hold a higher average HR and higher max HR throughout the workout more than during anytime during the week.

Mike (last name withheld by request)

Never in my wildest dreams imagine one of my formulas would be benefiting our troops. Thanks to MASS and YOU Synthagen fans, for making it happen. More good things coming, for good people..