The 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' (full details/access here)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

Just ordered this stack and some Gamma GH...can't wait.
volderdash

Scoop change

Post by volderdash »

Hi guys just a quick question in regards to the MassProAmino. I know that I'm to take it before, during and after the workout but was just a little curious on the amount to add.

In the reading you mention between 25-40g per serving but here you mention 20g.

so can I just throw 4 scoops in to give me 32g?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I use two and a half scoop, so 20g.

Recovery is lightning fast but the containers are emptying at the same pace...

I finished my second bottle of MASS Pro Amino yesterday. I will now try USP labs Modern BCAA (at two serving per workout) then I will decide which one work best for me and compare with the price, etc. I also may try PVL Xtravol.
volderdash

Post by volderdash »

bigpelo wrote:I use two and a half scoop, so 20g.

Recovery is lightning fast but the containers are emptying at the same pace...
Yes I can see these being used up pretty quickly alright.

Cheers mate.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

An update on The BP Mass Stack, as I've recently returned to such.

Now you all know I use other companies products, but this stack continues to amaze me. I last used it late summer/early fall (the full shooting match, anyway). Recently returned to it, and have been running everything but the MassProAmino through a Feast phase:

M-F: 3 caps of Adaptogen N, weekends off
Everyday: Kre-Anabolyn at 3/day on training days, 2/day on "off" days
Everyday: Burn It Up! at 2/day

Results? Absolutely floored. I pulled an 855lbs top range rack pull with 5 sec static hold during my last run. Two 21 year old Marine's gave that a go, couldn't hang with the old man... :)

Today I pulled 945 f'n lbs with a 5 sec hold! Yep, a whopping 90lb increase! That's 10 45's a side folks. The bar was bending/whipping and freaked more than a few people out!

I've also incorporated this little gem for the first time today:

ANGLED BARBELL 1 ARM PRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzfkTcf ... re=related

This guy's form makes him look like he's on a circus ride, but it should give you a good idea of how the movement works. I favor these done on one knee, one arm at a time with the other behind your back during your EDT blocks. I banged out 4 sets of 6 reps with each arm this way, with 105lbs of weight on one end, plus the bar which is roughly 150lbs.

This is a vastly superior movement to any overhead press, for it's how the body is NATURALLY supposed to move/press. Ask someone (anyone) to hold a baby or any other item overhead. Do they press it directly overhead? Hell no! They press it UP and AWAY!

This gem builds TREMENDOUS power and saves your rotator cuff muscles. I favor unilateral work for myself, given it teaches/corrects any weaknesses - thus making the you STRONGER.

OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE:

-I'm training 3x/week on hardcore calesthetics (Convict Conditioning, by Paul Wade). Barbell lifts are only being done once every 7 - 10 days. Movements are being rotated frequently, to avoid adaptation.

- Sleep is unreal, I always sleep like a baby on Adaptogen N

- My diet has been pretty crappy, largely due to the holidays

- Diet has been rotating days of the Warrior Diet (off days), with days of eating every 2-3 hours (training days), high carb/moderate protein and moderate healthy fats.

- Muscle fullness, recovery and work capacity are off the charts

OTHER SUPPS I'M USING

- ZMA at night, 3 caps
- C, E and R-ALA
- Ephedra/Caffeine OR Slim FX, if fasting for the day
- I haven't been using "The Formula", given barbell work is so infrequent. Rather, I've been using a much scaled down version - experimenting with some existing (similar) ingredients, some of which may be contributing to the positive effects.

MISC

We all have our favorites folks, this is just one of mine. If you're currently using or have used the BP Mass Stack, I'd love to hear from you - good, bad or indifferent![/b]
falfa

Post by falfa »

Hey, do Mass sell Maral Root as a separate supplement or together with orotic acid?

I just like to have full control over my supplements and the dosage. I can't see any full specification of what exactly MPS includes regarding amounts. When I introduce something new I would just like to add one supplement at time. Also I'm using intermittent fasting, so I basically get two times a day to take my supplements. Around workout I like supplementing just leucine for example as other amino acids will compete with it. Also I'm already supplementing, creatine, b-alanin, tmg and magnesium. I've looked at Kre-Anabolyn but the problem for me is that it includes L-dopa. Which is not something I want to take.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

falfa wrote:Hey, do Mass sell Maral Root as a separate supplement or together with orotic acid?

I just like to have full control over my supplements and the dosage. I can't see any full specification of what exactly MPS includes regarding amounts. When I introduce something new I would just like to add one supplement at time. Also I'm using intermittent fasting, so I basically get two times a day to take my supplements. Around workout I like supplementing just leucine for example as other amino acids will compete with it. Also I'm already supplementing, creatine, b-alanin, tmg and magnesium. I've looked at Kre-Anabolyn but the problem for me is that it includes L-dopa. Which is not something I want to take.
MASS does not. I understand the temptation to control every aspect of supplementation, but quite honestly in MPS - it's already been done for you. EVERYTHING in it is included in research proven amounts. If it weren't, you wouldn't see the glowing feedback here and elsewhere. Honestly man, it took 2 years to arrive at the perfect ratio for the ProtogeneX EAA's + Taurine alone. The formula is proprietary only to protect all that hard work, and the odds of stumbling upon it yourself are well - slim.

Even if you did, ordering the bulk raws and mixing/capping is costlier than MPS as a finished product. How do I know this? B/C I did just that, in formulating Synthagen! What you'll find is this - there are PLENTY of places willing to sell you bulk RCE, EAA's, maybe even OA. Yet most of it is outright JUNK. Don't take my word for it - go ahead and order them up, have them tested and tell me what you find. Hell, a look at the label on most Essential Amino Acid products alone should tell you what you need to know - they're lacking one of the ESSENTIAL amino acids!

Take for example, "Purple Wrath". On paper, looks like a great EAA product. Too bad they don't include one of the EAA's, L-Tryptophan! Instead, they include "arginine". They're either 1.) Ignorant of the fact Tryptophan is an EAA (and Arginine isn't) or 2.) Counting on the fact you are. Either way, not a good place to be sending your hard earned money!

That's just ONE example. There are many (too many) others...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

How to reach, and sustain, an elite, new level of success...

THE BLUEPRINT MASS STACK: New & Improved for 2016!

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/kits.html