The 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' (full details/access here)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
askmass
Site Admin

The 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' (full details/access here)

Post by askmass »

Guys-

We'll have a great 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' live before the weekend is up.

More to come...
SudburyBaller

Post by SudburyBaller »

Edge of my seat.......
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Hope it will be up forever and not just a limited time thing :)
Dean

Post by Dean »

DaCookie wrote:Hope it will be up forever and not just a limited time thing :)
Agree!!!
Support~

Today is my first day of feast, and also the start of the Power stack by MASS. Feeling awesome! 8)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This is going to be good.

Top shelf, high end performance supps RIGHT where they can benefit you the most. We're not talking shotgunning here. Just smart, targeted products with a purpose..

IMO, this is how supplementation should be. Supps were never intended to be consumed 24/7. I haven't always practiced what I preach but I'm sharing it b/c I don't want you to learn the hard way.

An investment here should leave you "set" for awhile, content with the knowledge that your $ is going to return nicely on your investment.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

The 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' is up and good to go.

Click here for details- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/kits.html

And, here to purchase- https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

You may need to refresh your browser for the updated listing.

We plan to keep it in the line up for the long term, but the free bonus bottle of Burn It Up can't last forever.

We appreciate and support all our Blueprint Collective friends!
mars88

Post by mars88 »

wow that is one wicked deal which i will purchase in near future for 2nd run of blueprint but cant get carried away starting famine tomorrow for first run!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That is a nice deal for sure...

- 2 bottles of KA. Even at 3/day that just about gets you through an entire Feast.

- 2 bottles of MassProAmino... At 20g in your peri-workout drink that'll last 24 workouts for BCAA loading protocol #2.

And just enough for BCAA loading protocol #1 too at 20g/day every 3 days. Prime time to see what each can do for you..

- Adaptogen N. Damn, even if you run it every night at full dose that's a full month. I do 3/day M-F and take weekends off to make it last the full 42 day run. Plenty.

- Free Burn it Up.... awesome, awesome addition. I rather like this stuff for when I'm dragging OR ideally, during Cruise. I think it fits perfectly during Cruise, in fact.

Great work John. Hopefully, we can get some more feedback here on the boards. At the very least, it allows BP members the opportunity to try the MASS products.

I want to reiterate this once again: I want you to use what works best for YOU! Here's a great opportunity to compare.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I was just mentioning to a member how I've been running KA and Burn It Up together for about 3 weeks now.

It's a very solid combo. I'm biking stronger than ever in my life and hitting the end of a great 16 week bench routine.

I'm interested in hearing back from a lot of you guys to see how much Burn It Up adds to a BP run.

The ones who have ran Power Stack have given us very good feedback.

We try not to get too much into hype, but many people are finding out just how much further the right combination of training, diet and smart supplementation can take you these days.
Cheezewhiz

Post by Cheezewhiz »

Wow that's a sweet deal. Hopefully it sticks around for a while!
ricky

Post by ricky »

askmass wrote:I was just mentioning to a member how I've been running KA and Burn It Up together for about 3 weeks now.

It's a very solid combo. I'm biking stronger than ever in my life and hitting the end of a great 16 week bench routine.

I'm interested in hearing back from a lot of you guys to see how much Burn It Up adds to a BP run.

The ones who have ran Power Stack have given us very good feedback.

We try not to get too much into hype, but many people are finding out just how much further the right combination of training, diet and smart supplementation can take you these days.
what do you think about taking KA/AN and burn it up together? Also throw in some gamma gh in there? is this overkill? better to separate these supplements?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The combination of those 4 would be complimentary, no doubt. I am big though, on targeted supplementation vs. shotgunning so allow me to offer the following guidance...

First, AN+KA lends itself to DNA Transcription/mRNA translation. Prime time for the Feast portion of The Blueprint. They work through 2 synergistic mechanisms. Relative to the 2 mechanisms:

Briefly, AN will result in higher test/free test resulting in more bioavailable testosterone. Free to bind with the receptor, it does so and imparts DNA transcription or the message to the cell nucleus to "turn on" cellular protein machinery.

KA works the other side of the protein synthesis coin, namely mRNA translation via accelerated ribsomal protein assembly.

This is secondary to muscle growth being put into motion via progressive overload and adequate amino acids being in circulation to ensure the ribosomes have adequate substrate to build new contractile muscle proteins. We have unique ways of amplifying this state and other variables The Blueprint uses to leverage.

Now, let's look at Burn It Up. Here we see another suite of adaptogens (MACA, Korean Red Ginseng) that are targeted moreso to the overall system than pure muscle growth. That is, they lend themselves to establishing a state of norm for the body, bringing it back into homeostasis. It also contains a whopper dose of PeakATP and Phosphatidylserine, allowing greater muscle fuel substrate and cortisol control during higher volume, full body workouts.

Sound familiar? It's tailor made for the Cruise :)

Gamma GH can be positioned either in the Feast of Cruise, as it imparts great sleep and regenerative qualities. I'd use it during both to establish just when and where you feel it benefits you. Proceed accordingly from there...

Hope that helps..
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Just got my Mass stuff in the mail on Friday. ugghh, should have waited. Oh'well.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RyannayR wrote:Just got my Mass stuff in the mail on Friday. ugghh, should have waited. Oh'well.
Yeh same!Couldn't wait though.