The 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' (full details/access here)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Here's the official write up-

BLUEPRINT MASS STACKTM

'The Blueprint for BIG MUSCLE Building' eBook by Rob Regish is getting rave reviews online, and rightly so! You can read all about it, and buy the course from Rob, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com

The BLUEPRINT MASS STACK features the genuine, Blueprint course recommended supplements shown to DOUBLE your gains.

Here's the super potent pack: 2 bottles of the definitive product of it's kind- Kre-Anabolyn. Plus, 2 MASS PRO Amino. And, to put your feast phase gains over the top, a full supply of real Adaptogen N.

Limited Time Bonus: Get a completely FREE bottle of Patent Technology 'BURN IT UP' to power your Blueprint success. This special promotion will expire without notice, so secure your BLUEPRINT MASS STACK today.

The BLUEPRINT MASS STACK is being introduced for just $159.00, priority to your door. Order at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

what do you think about taking KA/AN and burn it up together? Also throw in some gamma gh in there? is this overkill? better to separate these supplements?
Although my stock of BIU is almost gone and I take it "as needed" I am taking all of these daily as well as MassPro, fish oil, multi,Gl/Ch, and a couple of pre-w/o. Overkill?? Uh Yeah, but so are the workouts! :D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah your #'s are crazy!

I'd imagine LIBERAL adaptogen use + plenty of cold processed whey is a must. Good thinking Draco..
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

Just bought my stash! It's my promotion gift! Get to start my 2nd run of the BP when i get back from Vaca! I figured Vaca would be the perfect time for the rest phase!
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

this deal is really appealing. I am curious about a couple of them though. I know
Kreanbolyn - ecdy, creatine
mass amino - bcaa's/glutamine

but could you tell me a little bit more about adaptogen N and burn it up. Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure adapt. N is just a natty test booster, and burn it up is like a pre workout, energy supplement. If you could just expand on them both a little, thanks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Adaptogen N is so good, I almost built the Blueprint around it.

It combines extremely high quality extracts of Bulgarian Trib (1,500mg of it!), Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjax brand), DHEA, melatonin and a one of a kind, custom 25:1 Ultra Suma Extract in no small amount.

The latter is incredibly important because next to RCE, I consider a well done Suma the next best adaptogen. It's like getting a test booster and an Ecdy all in one. Check around, tons of Adaptogen N fans here. Decade plus track record too. Boosted my test 55% in just 27 days confirmed via bloodwork. Stacks incredibly well with AN too.

The Burn it Up isn't an energy booster in the classsic sense....it isn't a rattler. It really juices the mind muscle connection though and contains big doses of PeakATP, MACA (a fine adaptogen in its own right) and Phosphaditylserine, which depresses cortisol. Used strategically, the stuff is incredible. If you want a rush add a caffeine tab or two. The Adaptogens and genuine Korean Red Ginseng found in the product prevent the crash.

Give that stack a shot. I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised. Here's what I love about it:

1.) Great discount opportunity to get your feet wet with the MASS line

2.) 2 bottles of KA and 2 each of MassPro Amino get you though feast given the peri-workout drink recommendations. The KA is the new one too, gen 5 with even more RCE. Believe its the most on the market now.

3.) The Burn It Up fits perfectly into the Cruise phase so suggest using it there. Broader spectrum adaptogens, Peak ATP to keep those levels high coming off of creatine etc..

4.) AN - Enough for just about the entire Feast. Suggest running it either 5 on 2 off to stretch it through the entire feast of 3 weeks straight then use at night on workout days to make it last. Stuff is erection in a bottle when used in this fashion.

A lot of guys find the AN in particular leaves them waking up refreshed, fully recovered and strong stuff. Check in with Brainsquirt, I think he's the biggest fan here.

I've been using it since 1996 if that says anything..
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:Adaptogen N is so good, I almost built the Blueprint around it.

It combines extremely high quality extracts of Bulgarian Trib (1,500mg of it!), Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjax brand), DHEA, melatonin and a one of a kind, custom 25:1 Ultra Suma Extract in no small amount.

The latter is incredibly important because next to RCE, I consider a well done Suma the next best adaptogen. It's like getting a test booster and an Ecdy all in one. Check around, tons of Adaptogen N fans here. Decade plus track record too. Boosted my test 55% in just 27 days confirmed via bloodwork. Stacks incredibly well with AN too.

The Burn it Up isn't an energy booster in the classsic sense....it isn't a rattler. It really juices the mind muscle connection though and contains big doses of PeakATP, MACA (a fine adaptogen in its own right) and Phosphaditylserine, which depresses cortisol. Used strategically, the stuff is incredible. If you want a rush add a caffeine tab or two. The Adaptogens and genuine Korean Red Ginseng found in the product prevent the crash.

Give that stack a shot. I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised. Here's what I love about it:

1.) Great discount opportunity to get your feet wet with the MASS line

2.) 2 bottles of KA and 2 each of MassPro Amino get you though feast given the peri-workout drink recommendations. The KA is the new one too, gen 5 with even more RCE. Believe its the most on the market now.

3.) The Burn It Up fits perfectly into the Cruise phase so suggest using it there. Broader spectrum adaptogens, Peak ATP to keep those levels high coming off of creatine etc..

4.) AN - Enough for just about the entire Feast. Suggest running it either 5 on 2 off to stretch it through the entire feast of 3 weeks straight then use at night on workout days to make it last. Stuff is erection in a bottle when used in this fashion.

A lot of guys find the AN in particular leaves them waking up refreshed, fully recovered and strong stuff. Check in with Brainsquirt, I think he's the biggest fan here.

I've been using it since 1996 if that says anything..
You mean KA right?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, my bad.

AN and KA are a killer stack. I still think it's the L-dopa + AN actives that does it. Wish I had the bloodwork but the breakouts at age 40 tell me all I need to know!
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Yea I have a couple big ones on the face now, like being in high school again. Between the breakouts and the circus tent upon waking I'm sure this stuff works. Pretty much all I'm taking now is Adapt-N. I too used to stack Adapt and Androstene S back in the day. What I would do for another supply of THAT stack.
When I'm knee deep in the BP :
KA~AN~Gamma~Mass Pro~Fish Oil~Multi~Gl/Ch~different pre powders.....think thats it.....Been thinking about baggin the pre but it's become habitual kinda like my morning coffee.
SiLkPaDrE

Post by SiLkPaDrE »

LMAO, "circus tent"

Just to stay on topic, depending on how my first BP run goes, I could see myself getting this stack--it's a sweet deal.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah that's one of my measures for any good test booster... oily skin, particularly on the forehead.

At age 40!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:Yeah that's one of my measures for any good test booster... oily skin, particularly on the forehead.

At age 40!
i always have this going on. Unfortunately not due to raging test levels that keep me shredded.. just due to my mediterranean descent :/
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ha ha. Throw some Adaptogen N on that fire and you can sell all that oil. Think of the $ you'll make!
Anthonycap34

Post by Anthonycap34 »

Adaptogen N is great im less sore and feel great in the morning even my joint`s feel better when using this other than oily skin its great stuff. I was wondering how long off do you need to be while on it ? One of my fav supplements ever and i tried alot. I have 3 bottles of Ka for my second run of blueprint but so far from all the stuff I tried from musclemass I will be sticking with these products. love burn it up also.