The 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' (full details/access here)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Glad you're liking it Anthony..

How long do you have to be off of AN? That's the beaty of it... you don't have to go off. It's not suppressive in the least and in fact, it coaxes your body to make more of it's own natural test.

Now I DO think there's benefit in periodically coming off if running it LONG term. The BEST advice I can give on this stuff in that event is this:

1.) Run it at 3 caps/night for 3 weeks straight
2.) Run it at that dose M-F and take weekends off
3.) Repeat

This really works well and once you make it to step #2, it means a bottle will last a full 6 weeks. And that's at max dosage. Many won't need that much but it illustrates my point. You get an incredibly effective test booster + adaptogen/ecdy all in one shot at an economical price.

And glad you like the re-formulated Burn It Up too. I find the "focus" it gives to be its strong suite (without the rattle).
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Still have yet to experience anything other than a mental focus with burn it up.Good for studying but I dont see the physical benefits, all I feel is the caffeine.Not knocking the mass line.I think the Adaptogen N, the KA and the protein are really outstanding.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I take 3 Burn it Up with some caffine and I feel it for sure

I am 255lbs
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Thank you for the kind words, Cookie.

To give some insight from inside MASS-

The feedback on the new "Synergy Formula" Burn It Up! has been real interesting, indeed, because it was a very significant upgrade to the product and also a departure/return from what it was for the years following the ephedra ban (which also forced us to remove sida cordifolia from the item).

Feedback is overwhelmingly positive among endurance athletes, for instance. BIU is carving out a ton of new devotees via word-of-mouth who are into road and mountain biking, as an example. Growth in that segment is off the charts compared to the prior version.

I'm into that scene and we did a little bit of on the ground promotion at a couple of cycling events this spring, giving out samples to athletes doing two days of back to back century rides.

To a man, the century riders absolutely raved and the word started to spread fast among them.

Similarly, former fans of products like Unfair Advantage that we carried for years in the 90's and PA's original Psychotropin who look for mind-muscle connection improvements and cognitive benefits are also buying in droves.

The only segment we have heard some feedback from saying "it isn't as strong as before" is hardcore lifters who are accustomed to more of a BAM! stim effect.

Here's the thing, a lot of those guys who come off it after a few weeks following saying that, jump right back on it a couple weeks later.

This is because it does a LOT more for strength than is readily noticeable via any stimulant effect and when you pull it, it becomes much more noticeable just how much it was doing "silently".

We've heard similar comments from the other style users, too, who ran out before they could reorder... that, after a week or two off, it is missed and that when you start back it is much more noticeable as the body and senses are more attuned to what it delivers.

Peak ATP as just one ingredient example that is cumulative in effect has zero stimulant properties, but it certainly has a host of strength and endurance benefits that build more and more over time. It carries a Patent for a reason. Same for most of the adaptogenic herbs in BIU.

It is more about providing the body with precise building blocks to acquire and strengthen your natural performance in many areas over time, not a "cheap pop" one and done caffeine rush.

Just a little formula insight to consider, but like everything ones unique chemistry and needs can and do vary!

That said, the next production run will have a slight bump of about 10% more caffeine per capsule to strike a better balance for the wide range of users.
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Stims just don't get to me. I have used BIU, various pre w/o powders, and even an e/c stack. I was feelin pretty good the first week of the e/c but now I sweat and pee. Even nodded off a couple hours after I took my am dose yesterday.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

dracotdrgn wrote:Stims just don't get to me. I have used BIU, various pre w/o powders, and even an e/c stack. I was feelin pretty good the first week of the e/c but now I sweat and pee. Even nodded off a couple hours after I took my am dose yesterday.
Funny you say that Draco, after about three days on E/C it practically knocks me out I crash so hard..really a dirty stim for me too many sides. BIU for me right now is really working. I notice lifting wise i really feel it. I also have a stash of Black Cats from App Nut, I rotate the BIU and Black Cats, I prefer the BC for suppression of appetite, the stim effect of BC is more pronounced than BIU however my lfting / cardio both seem to take a hit. With BIU my lifting and cardio are better..i do not crash and believe it or not i type better and faster :).
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

That's a really good comparison/distinction, Hank, and exactly what we set out to achieve.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Hank! wrote:
dracotdrgn wrote:Stims just don't get to me. I have used BIU, various pre w/o powders, and even an e/c stack. I was feelin pretty good the first week of the e/c but now I sweat and pee. Even nodded off a couple hours after I took my am dose yesterday.
Funny you say that Draco, after about three days on E/C it practically knocks me out I crash so hard..really a dirty stim for me too many sides. BIU for me right now is really working. I notice lifting wise i really feel it. I also have a stash of Black Cats from App Nut, I rotate the BIU and Black Cats, I prefer the BC for suppression of appetite, the stim effect of BC is more pronounced than BIU however my lfting / cardio both seem to take a hit. With BIU my lifting and cardio are better..i do not crash and believe it or not i type better and faster :).
i wonder if 1 BC and 1 BIU would be the perfect synergy...
Anthonycap34

Post by Anthonycap34 »

Im loving the burn it up I do alot of olympic weightlifting and the focus is incredible it is important when going for heavy single`s in snatch and this is one of my fav all time supplement`s and i have used alot of stim`s and this does not burn me out I just got my 4 new bottle`s in the mail today. I let my girlfriend try it (she teach`s combat conditioning ) and she loved it that im losing one of my bottle`s now to her. I can`t say enough good thing`s about this I love it. Ordering blueprint was worth the price to find out about these product`s alone. great company.customer for life now.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Glad you guys are liking it. Here's why I think it's a good fit for BP, in particular the Cruise:

There are very generous amounts of PeakATP, MACA and Phosphatidylserine in there. Very generous.

If you're coming off of creatine, the PeakATP keeps those levels elevated. It also increases circulation, especially to the brain so whatever you take on top of it (as was speculated here)...it makes it that much better. An added bonus is it smoothes out the crash of E/C and like products.

The MACA is a superb broad spectrum adaptogen which lends itself well to normalizng the body.... which is the whole point of Cruise - establish a new homeostasis.

The PS is important because you've just likely thrashed your CNS hitting new 1RM's. That means a good dose of cortisol which PS suppresses.

This doesn't get into the benefits of real Korean Red, which is world into itself and the other ingredients that "put back" vs. take away like a harsh E/C would do.

Great work AskMass. Might not be for everyone but clearly, this hits the nail on the head with a pretty large spectrum of athletes...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Anthonycap34 wrote:Im loving the burn it up I do alot of olympic weightlifting and the focus is incredible it is important when going for heavy single`s in snatch and this is one of my fav all time supplement`s and i have used alot of stim`s and this does not burn me out I just got my 4 new bottle`s in the mail today. I let my girlfriend try it (she teach`s combat conditioning ) and she loved it that im losing one of my bottle`s now to her. I can`t say enough good thing`s about this I love it. Ordering blueprint was worth the price to find out about these product`s alone. great company.customer for life now.
Yeh same!Wouldnt have found out about these supps if I didnt buy the blueprint
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Like the tag line says.... "What the others don't want you to know!"

:)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
Hank! wrote:
i wonder if 1 BC and 1 BIU would be the perfect synergy...
You and I think alike Hani. I will do this and report back
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Here's what I think you'll find Hank as I do this with E/C on training days..

You still get the sharp kick from BC or EC or whatever. However, the focus is REALLY enhanced by BIU and the best part..... no crash. BIU just does such a nice job leveling that out and putting you on a nice glide path the rest of the day.

Is it an adaptogen? A nootropic for studying/mental tasks? A fat burner? An ATP substrate builder for total tonnage sessions? A VO2 max product?

It delivers on all of them, which makes it so versatile.