The 'BLUEPRINT MASS STACK' (full details/access here)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Hank! wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:
Hank! wrote: Funny you say that Draco, after about three days on E/C it practically knocks me out I crash so hard..really a dirty stim for me too many sides. BIU for me right now is really working. I notice lifting wise i really feel it. I also have a stash of Black Cats from App Nut, I rotate the BIU and Black Cats, I prefer the BC for suppression of appetite, the stim effect of BC is more pronounced than BIU however my lfting / cardio both seem to take a hit. With BIU my lifting and cardio are better..i do not crash and believe it or not i type better and faster :).

monster!

i wonder if 1 BC and 1 BIU would be the perfect synergy...
You and I think alike Hani. I will do this and report back
imagine this pre-bed play along with 5 mg yohimbine
JustNavid

Post by JustNavid »

Waiting for them to give me a price for shipping to UK,

But damn, you guys need a new website!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

JustNavid wrote:But damn, you guys need a new website!
Eh, I hear you *to a point*, and an update is actually in the beginning stages behind the scenes.

But, I see tons of "1998 looking" sites all over the web in every category.

Our last major update was about 5 years ago it seems like.

Some in the supplements category are way more outdated looking than ours, and most of the ultra-slick ones show way too much "corporate sheen" which is a tell-tale sign of where their priorities are placed.

Hint: You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

We're about delivering steak, not just sizzle.

It's kinda like the kid who once told me how great our products are, but that we needed to get flashly labels like Muscle-Tech.

We sure as heck don't want to look anything like THAT, was my reply.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:
JustNavid wrote:But damn, you guys need a new website!
Eh, I hear you *to a point*, and an update is actually in the beginning stages behind the scenes.

But, I see tons of "1998 looking" sites all over the web in every category.

Our last major update was about 5 years ago it seems like.

Some in the supplements category are way more outdated looking than ours, and most of the ultra-slick ones show way too much "corporate sheen" which is a tell-tale sign of where their priorities are placed.

Hint: You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

We're about delivering steak, not just sizzle.

It's kinda like the kid who once told me how great our products are, but that we needed to get flashly labels like Muscle-Tech.

We sure as heck don't want to look anything like THAT, was my reply.
I think first ya need to fix the ordering system.Turn it into a add to cart sort of thing, with how much its doing to cost and how much is delivery etc.The tick box thing is really annoying.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

OK, we are way off topic.

:D

Duly noted, Cookie.
bearparker

Post by bearparker »

I'm really keen on trying this stack but im worried about getting it shipped into Australia im not sure if it will make it through customs
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

AskMass would know better than I.

Not sure what the big issue is there with customs. Odd, much like Canada...
scump

Post by scump »

bearparker wrote:I'm really keen on trying this stack but im worried about getting it shipped into Australia im not sure if it will make it through customs
John said to me they have gotten it into australia before successfully.

providing his packaging and everything is good you should be fine.

havn't really looked at the ingredients but i know if they check the profile on adaptogen N it will definitely get seized.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

All I'll say is that we've always worked very hard to ease entry/delivery and to keep duty fees to a bare minimum on any product ordered.

Burn It Up! fly's through.

Would perhaps like to pass along some of your testimonials for it, in fact, to our web team to add to the site... because, they speak to *exactly* the best attributes of the product verses the common one note and done stims.

Thanks so much, guys.
bearparker

Post by bearparker »

Duty fees arent an issue at all im happy to pay anything for your products just dont want them seized and to be out of pocket..would love to be able to use your products with this program
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK now I haven't ripped into my BP Mass Stack yet but I've gotta ask this John...

What's changed recently in any of these formula's?

Reason I ask is that MASS has a history of quietly upgrading key ingredients with ZERO fanfare. For example, years ago I was running Adaptogen N nonstop for months on end. Loved it then, love it now.

Then one day I got halfway through a new bottle and noticed the alpha male feeling was really getting out of hand. Checked the bottle and found the following:

1. The Ultra Suma was no longer a 20:1 extract, it was a 25:1
2. The Eurycoma Longifolia (forget the % extract used) was now Longjax, tradmarked version.
3.) The Bulgarian Trib went up from a 40% to 45% saponin content.

No sticker, no flyer and no website announcement. I've also seen Hank post something about the latest versions of Burn It Up feeling "stronger".

John, any way you can weigh in? These are pleasant surprises for sure, would just like a little insight as to why so little fanfare? I'm well aware "over the top" and MASS don't mix, but I'd LOVE to know why?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

The short answer is that we like to over deliver on the promise of "real results" - and, that my father and all my coaches taught a good degree of modesty and the old "actions speak louder than words" mantra.

From a marketing perspective, I believe there is a fine line between great confidence in what's in the bottle and overselling. We could, and maybe somewhat should, boast more about our line verses the others. But, the more we move in the hype direction the more we start to look and sound like all the rest, even if what's in our bottle kicks their butt.

We did tweak BIU ever so slightly after the first round of customer feedback, and I'm sure I mentioned it here beforehand. Nothing was removed or lowered, but we did add a little extra of some ingredients to "heat" it up a notch more.

Adaptogen N is mostly a case where over time we have been able to increasingly source stronger extracts (trib) and work out licensing deals (switch from Longifolia extract to the unique and Patented LongJax).

I guess we could have announced all those upgrades, but then you almost start to sound like the "flavor of the month" hypesters.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Point well taken.

It's part of what distinguishes MASS from all the rest. Nice surprises, nonetheless. Great work man and for the record, I'm very happy I now understand the method behind the madness.

It's almost frustrating knowing about "the best supplement company you've never heard about". That's changing though.. slowly but surely. Quality/hard work will carry the day. Just like BP will win vs. the haters/doubters.

Part of why it's such a good match, I suppose..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I like the ideal of organic, and not just when talking about foods.

This entire community is fantastically organic, especially for this day.

MASS as an entity started and remains organic, and Blueprint is powerfully organic.