CK76 first run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

ckeahey76 wrote:Just ordered BIU and mass pro ( hershey flavored). Can't wait to try them out.
Can't wait for your feeback :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

ckeahey76 wrote:I was on another web site that I like to go to, i won't put the address but the name is lockoutforums. I ran across a post of a 20 year old kid wanting pro hormones, everyone is telling him to stay away from ph's at his age. I told him to do some research into ecdysterone and then told him to look into the BluePrint for bigger muscles and gave the link that you have posted on here. Hope he buys.
You sir, are the MAN.

Why? You offered solutions, not just "don't do this". Sound familiar?

Washington anyone???
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Well I have been sick for the past couple of weeks, was in the hospital for one. It seems I caught a nasty virus, dr's are not sure but believe it to be the Norwalk. My bp dropped to 88/42 and heart rate was 130-140. Been out of hospital for two weeks now and still not 100%. I managed to get 315 up for the end of my glp #2. I was going to do a small cruise and then start over, hopefully by wed. of this week. I can't wait to start over.
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

I am back....been gone for a bit. Had to have a couple of surgerys and I am now back to 100%. I started my 3.0 finally and trying to go light. I set my bench to 225 and my squats to 285. I will work from there. First 3.0 feast workout was great, had a lot of looks as I was doing my static holds on decline. Guess no at my gym has seen that before. Looking forward to the next workout.
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

wrkout 2, legs were great, did rack pulls, deadlifts and edt blocks. Hd all people in gym looking at me as I was doing static holds.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

ckeahey76 wrote:wrkout 2, legs were great, did rack pulls, deadlifts and edt blocks. Hd all people in gym looking at me as I was doing static holds.
Great sign you're doing something RIGHT! :)

Keep up the good work brother...
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Workout #3 today, did 295 decline static holds and regular edt blocks. good workout, sore and tired
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Haven't posted in a bit so just wanted to let you know that I had weight in at 188.5 when started and now at 188. No big deal right? Disected the numbers and found that I have lost 1.5 lbs of body fat and put on 1 lb of lean muscle. Nice.