Giving Thanks

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
Hank!

Giving Thanks

Post by Hank! »

I just wanted to take a second to say that I am very thankful for our little BP community here on the web. It is nice that we all have a place to come and feel at home with no worry of ridicule or embarrassment. We have a wide variety of people here from all over the world and all of you conduct yourselves with class and a outstanding demeanor here and on all the other boards I see you posting.

John and Rob also deserve special thanks for dedicating so much of their time and effort into maintaining this board

I greatly appreciate you all, and wish you all a very happy and safe Thanksgiving

Hank
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Awesome Hank!..I am very thankful for this community as well!!..There are some incredible folks on these boards, and Rob has become one of the most respected indivisuals in my life despite never meeting him in person.. and thats really sayin something!!..I very happy to be apart of this community, and wish you all a Happy thanksgiving!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow what a nice gesture. Thank you Hank this was wonderful to see...

You too Turbo. Those are some awful kind words. None of this would be possible without John... so thank you John for hosting all of this. So many great guys (and gals!) come here to learn, share and GROW.

The way it should be... :)
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

definetly THANKYOU John...Very happy he made this possible for all of us!!..I hope to get to compare MASS to TL in the future..

I've had the liberty of getting to talk with John some..I'd like to possibly have MASS supps in my gym someday to make available to my gym members..I got alot of guys here at the gym following this run, so when they see what the BP+Good supps are capable of..maybe we'll be able to get a big enough order togather to make it happen..

Even tho I've never tried them, I've seen enough results on these forums from people I respect to know they WORK!! ThankYou Mr.John Drake!!and have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

P.S I already have 3-4 guys dying to try the BP after showing them the review I wrote over at that other forum..I know a couple are gonna try it for sure, I've even attempted to have a few get in touch with Rob..as of now none of them have pulled the trigger for what ever reason..But after my current run, i hope to turn a few more onto it.. theres NOTHING I can think of that'd be cooler than a gym FULL of BP believers!!..Man it's hard to find people dedicated enough in these damned commercial/private owned type gyms tho..I swear Bench press and curls are all these people wanna do.. :roll:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, hard work is a tough sell :)

Nevertheless, tell them I don't bite. No question is dumb, and I answer all of them as you know.

A gym pull of BP Believers.... imagine how many PR's would be set in your gym!
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Hard work and the famine are hard to sell without the details.
Yes to feel such a brotherhood with people you've never met is a special relationship. You guys rock!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's prety cool to think about where we are today vs. a year ago. One year ago it was AskMass and I chatting back and forth.

Today, so much good from so many good people.

Feelsgood.jpg man :)