BP First Timer..Here we go! (Taylor's log)

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

That answers my questions perfectly. Thanks
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

Day 1 Feast

Weight: 163 after dinner. Normally I weigh in around 2:00 PM

Diet/Supplementation:

-Slept in till 11:30 AM took 2 E-BOL caps with 3 caps of fish oil
-Then waited about 45 min then had a huge bowl of chili and Purple wraath to drink. I also had an apple, and crushed a 2 scoop Optimum whey protein shake with milk.
-Headed to school and drank another double scoop of whey during my classes.
-Returned home drank some more purple wraath
-Took two more caps of E-BOL along with only two caps of fish oil
-Went to QDoba (mexican place that make phenomenal burritos) and crushed a chicken queso burritos.
-Went to fraternity meeting and sipped on some more bcaa's.
-Two More caps of e-bol
-Came home and had some left over chicken along with a smoothie that consisted of: blueberries, strawberries, greek yogurt, honey, and orange juice and ice.
-Showered and hungout for a bit then took some GABA..now heading to bed.

It feels GREAT to be able to eat again! Im looking forward to the workouts in a couple days, and I can't wait to sleep oh so soundly tonight.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

GREAT work!
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

Feast Day 2

Weight: 166.7 (after dinner)

Energy: Feeling absolutely great today.

Diet/Supplements:

-Woke up and took my two caps of EBOL along with 3 fish oil caps

-Laid in bed for about 30 more minutes and took advantage of my large bowl of chili. So I scarfed down a big bowl of that along with an apple, and a heaping scoop of purple wraath (with water of course).

-Before class I had a protein shake (2 scoops)

-During classes today I sipped on more purple wraath (1 scoop)

-Got back from class and had two more caps of EBOL and two fish oil caps as well as a cup of chili

-About two hours later I had about 4 slices of pepperoni pizza and two more EBOL caps along with a protein shake consisting of a scoop of casein and a scoop of whey.

Tonight I might sip on a little more PW and that'll be all for today. I wrote out my EDT's today so I have most everything planned out for my workouts coming up. Im real excited for my first feast workout on Friday.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

GREAT work!!
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

DAY 3 Feast

Weight: 165.6

Diet/Supplementation:

-Woke up and took my two caps of ebol with fish oil
-About 30 min later had peanutbutter and an apple with a protein shake and two multivitamin tablets.
-Before class I sipped on some Purple Wraath with added creatine mono and had a slice of left over pizza
-Came back from class and had a protein shake (about 65% whey and 35% casein) along with two ebol caps and fish oil.
-About an hour later I had some delicious soup that my gf made. Kinda like tortilla soup but more chicken and its made with jalapenos..I love spicy food.
-About 3 hours later I took another two ebol caps and went to get another burrito just like earlier in the week (food options are pretty limited at college).

Tomorrow I will be attempting the first feast workout. I know I'll be in the gym for a while so Im planning on going in at 2:00 and being there till about 4:00.

Tonight is Thirsty Thursday and Im sure a bunch of my fraternity brothers will be all around drinking so I'll have to fight the peer pressure and not go with them to the bars and other parties, but I'm definitely willing to sacrifice one night..for once haha.
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

Oh and I weighed in earlier than normal which is probably why my weight was down.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Awesome!

TERRIFIC job thus far!!!
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

Feast Day 4 - Workout # 1

Weight: 166.4

Bench:
135x12, 135x12, 155x8, 185x6 = Warm Up (rested about 2:00 between sets)
215x9.5= Working Set..Had a little bit of help on the last rep
Pullovers:
60x10 = Working Set..I made sure I went as far back as I could possible to get a good stretch. I think I could have done 5 or 10lbs more tho.

Rest about 7 or 8 minutes

Rode Stationary bike for 3 min.

Squats:
135x12, 155x12, 185x8 = Warm up
235x10 = Working Set

Stiff Leg Dead Lift:
205x10 = Working Set.

EDT #1

Incline BB Bench Jump Setted with Seated Rows: 6,6,5,5,3,Rep Out

Incline Bench Weight: 165
Seated Rows Weight: 185 (wayy too light)

EDT #2

Seated DB Shoulder Press Jump setted with DB lunges.

Shoulder Press Weight: 65's
Lunges Weight: 40's

ABS:
Static Holds: 3 x 15 seconds at 210 lbs
Hanging Leg Raises: 10,10,8

I was In the gym for over 2 hours and it was absolutely one of the best workouts I've ever put myself through. Im excited to move up in weight and start racking up some PR's.

[/b]
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

FANTASTIC man!!

Keep up the great work!!!
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

FEAST Day 5 and 6

Weight: 167

Day 5: Kept dosing my ebol and I've been keeping my calories around 18 x my body weight. I did some sled pulls and box jumps, then jogged a for about 5 minutes

Day 6: Same deal but today I played basketball for about an hour and 45 minutes.

Im still pretty sore in my back and hamstrings so I don't know whether to go ahead and rest another day tomorrow, or just go workout like planned tomorrow..?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

When in doubt... take the rest day.

Always :)
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

Yeah I'm sure that's what I'll end up doing. Thanks.
TaylorD11

Post by TaylorD11 »

Feast Day 8 - Workout #2

Sum today's workout in one word.."bad"

I had to wake up and go to the gym early this morning (I don't like doing this at all). I had a meeting later and class all day, so it was my only option.

For my working set I was only able to do 225 x 5.5 on bench and 70 x 8 on pullovers. I felt like my eyes wanted to close the whole time and it was hard to keep myself pumped up to do well on my lifts (which is rare).

Because of this I decided to only do my chest and back EDT's today and do legs and dead lift plus shoulder and leg EDT's tomorrow.

I did a typical 6,6,5,5,3 rep out routine for both Incline BB bench (175) and seated rows (210).

The one positive that came out of today was that my weight has gone up pretty well. I weighed in at 169 today!

Tomorrow I'll get to go to the gym at my normal time around 1:00 pm. And I'll take yesterday's frustration out on some squats.