famine: protein?

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
m4l

famine: protein?

Post by m4l »

almost through day one....

any harm in an egg or two... maybe a small piece of chicken.... a piece of cheese....a glass of milk?

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..........
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Not a lot of harm.

I recommend trying to remove all protein well...b/c most guys cheat and include a little! You recommend a little and they wind up eating too much.

Looks like you're being sensible..
MarcoDeniro

Post by MarcoDeniro »

RobRegish wrote:Not a lot of harm.

I recommend trying to remove all protein well...b/c most guys cheat and include a little! You recommend a little and they wind up eating too much.

My body wants protein esp after working out
I persevere though
m4l

Post by m4l »

MarcoDeniro wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Not a lot of harm.

My body wants protein esp after working out
I persevere though
are you eating any protein? meat, milk, eggs, cheese, peanut butter?
just read through your log.... so you threw in a piece of chicken or beef here and there..It's only day 2 for me and it's taking all my will power to not fire up the bbq...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I try not to eat ANY.

Sometimes a bite here or there. Won't hurt you. If you're using your multistix you'll know when you see DEEP green..
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I am quite fond of eating and used to eating well. Usually on a bulking diet prior to famine getting over 300g of protein a day. My first run one yogurt second run nothing. No dairy, no meat just greens berries and brown rice with salsa.. Did get some mixed nuts on run 2. Yes post workout was tough .Stick with it guys, think about the big picture. Day 3-5.....it's like pushing for a new max or rep record. See it, feel it, do it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It is tough i.e. "stressful". This is part of the grand plan as Draco says.

We're creating a stress to adapt to. Pulling the building materials out of your diet for a short period of time is one of them. It also has a nice detox effect as many toxic materials found in your body are being brought into circulation and excreted..

How are you doing M4L? You should be almost through it, by my calculations..