Adaptogen N for female??

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Dean

Adaptogen N for female??

Post by Dean »

Hey guys,

I have used Adaptogen N+KA combo once with Blueprint; and I like it a lot! I think I gained like 10lbs on this combo. :D

My sis, who is going to compete in bodybuilding next year, is also looking into this combo. So my question is, will Adaptogen N does the same thing on female as it does on male? Her goal is to put on lots of muscle with minimum fat. She is definitely going to run the KA, will adding Adaptogen N be beneficial to her?

Thx!

D
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

I believe it would be.

test boosters do not work as well for females but they do optimise what they have in the first place.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Yeah, the test booster probably wouldn't work nearly as well. I've never heard of it causing the problems that even PCOS would. So it is almost certainly below 40ng/dl. If it worked according to Robs test on HIM, relative to the highest normal level, it would be less than 35ng/dl. BTW the lowest normal level is 6, so that would be like 3ng/dl more.

The other stuff probably WOULD work fine. Frankly, with women the way they are and all, I would say she shouldn't take it if pregnant, or a month or so prior to trying. I'm not aware of any problems, but with DHEA, HGH, and even moderate test boost, I wouldn't want my wife, etc... to chance it.

Steve
allieninja

Post by allieninja »

hit up beefcake66 on here, I'm pretty sure she's on adaptogen-n.
RobRegish

Re: Adaptogen N for female??

Post by RobRegish »

Dean wrote:Hey guys,

I have used Adaptogen N+KA combo once with Blueprint; and I like it a lot! I think I gained like 10lbs on this combo. :D

My sis, who is going to compete in bodybuilding next year, is also looking into this combo. So my question is, will Adaptogen N does the same thing on female as it does on male? Her goal is to put on lots of muscle with minimum fat. She is definitely going to run the KA, will adding Adaptogen N be beneficial to her?

Thx!

D
Very happy to hear of your success Dean. No surprise to me... I'm running the BP Mass Stack right now and never seen results like this. I'm training sporadically and eating a road (read: crappy) diet.

Adaptogen N is used by some women and yes, quite successfully. She should be aware of DHEA possibly converting to testosterone. However, in women almost all testosterone comes via the adrenals, given they have no stones :)

Otherwise, I'm sure she'll enjoy the relaxation/restoration, adaptogenic etc. effects. If she takes the plunge, do keep me posted..

Hope that helps!
Dean

Post by Dean »

Thx for all these great inputs!

I will definitely let her know ~~
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Allie got it right, I've been taking Adaptogen N. Honestly I don't feel any different... It could very well be helping though, I've gotten some nice strength gains over my BP run (+25-30lbs on average for 4 major lifts I do) while trying to lose weight... Weight hasn't changed much though.

Give it a shot, no harm done here

Edit: I could say that my aggression has increased, but I have an on and off issue with that without taking any test boosters, so it's probably just me...
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

beefcake66 wrote:Allie got it right, I've been taking Adaptogen N. Honestly I don't feel any different... It could very well be helping though, I've gotten some nice strength gains over my BP run (+25-30lbs on average for 4 major lifts I do) while trying to lose weight... Weight hasn't changed much though.

Give it a shot, no harm done here

Edit: I could say that my aggression has increased, but I have an on and off issue with that without taking any test boosters, so it's probably just me...
Interestingly, I have experienced very low, and very high testosterone(proven through blood tests), and NOBODY would call ME aggressive, not even with testosterone over 900! Another here also said he isn't sure about the connection between testosterone and aggression.

There ARE articles like THIS: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 132241.htm

On the other hand, women ARE known for sometimes being aggressive around certain times.

And both males AND females have been known to be aggressive at times regardless of even the type of animal.

And as for the idea that testosterone leads to stupid life endangering actions, there ARE people that are clearly fairly careful that have high testosterone, etc... Testosterone may make you braver and, by limiting pain and increasing strength, may make you go farther, but the stupidity was there with or without the testosterone.

Testosterone gets a FAR worse rep than it deserves. Still, you would notice affects you would likely consider adverse within a week or two if it went too high, and I'm not talking about something as subjective as aggression.

For the record, I don't feel any different either. But it is like when I started taking creatine. I didn't keep taking it, sadly. I didn't feel ANY different, but my strength increased every blasted week for quite a while, and it seemed easier.

Steve
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"It could very well be helping though, I've gotten some nice strength gains over my BP run (+25-30lbs on average for 4 major lifts I do) while trying to lose weight..."

Ya think.. ?

:)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

@Steve - Some people believe agression is tied, thats why I mentioned it. I have issues, so it's probably not my test levels.
RobRegish wrote:"It could very well be helping though, I've gotten some nice strength gains over my BP run (+25-30lbs on average for 4 major lifts I do) while trying to lose weight..."

Ya think.. ?

yea, I didn't lose weight very well though...

I'll be using AN+KA next round. ya excited??
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I know when i am hungry i tend to be much more aggressive. My test (last tested) was slightly above midline for my age and I am not typically aggressive
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

when I'm hungry I'm an irritable b*tch who's likely to stab anyone who gets in my way.........
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Here's just one more benefit Adaptogen N bring to the table folks....

You may be surprised at the following: Tribulus and it's benefits to the cardiovascular system via it's saponin content!!!!

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... ith-myriad
benefits.html+tribulus+benefits+the+heart&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Tribulus Terrestris: The herb with myriad benefits

"Tribulus terrestris has been used in centuries for traditional Ayurvedic medicine. The active ingredients are extracted from the fruits, which contain alkaloids, resins, tannins, saponins, sugars, sterols, essential oil, peroxidase, diastase, and glucoside.

Tribulus terristris is a proven herbal remedy for depression, as harmine, the main active ingredient of the plant, is a very effective monoamine oxidase inhibiter. Many antidepressants used in conventional medicine are MAOIs, which work by gradually increasing levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine.

High dopamine levels in men are known to stimulate the pituitary gland to release lutenizing hormones, which leads to an increase testosterone levels. As recent studies have suggested that older may benefit from hormone replacement therapy, the herb may be of benefit in this area. High dopamine levels also lead to an increased production of growth hormone, in both men and women.

"The sapomine of tribulus terrestris dilates coronary artery and improves coronary circulation, and thus improves EGC related to myocardial ischemia. Furthermore, chronic administration had no adverse reaction on blood system and hepatic and renal functions.

The vasodilatory properties of the herb may take it useful for patients with heart disease, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis.
Tribulus terrestris should not be taken by pregnant women or children or by anyone with psychosis, schizophrenia (I guess this is me?), or phaeochromocytoma. In addition, it should not be taken in combination with psychoactive medicines, such as tranquillizers, sedatives, stimulants and antidepressants".

That right there is a BIG reason why at age 41, I'm so big on Adaptogen N.... it has a whopping 1,500mg of it per 3 caps, the daily "nightcap" if you will. This is going to be REAL important for us older folks.... especially if there's a family history of heart disease.

You'll note AskMass's product is standardized for saponins and NOT protodioscin, protogracillin, tribulosaponins A and B etc. everyone's been chasing down the past few years.

Mother nature doesn't f#$* things up.... that's why you see John/MASS always opt for the "full spectrum" end of things in their Trib, RCE and Yohimbe Supreme, etc...
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

beefcake66 wrote:@Steve - Some people believe agression is tied, thats why I mentioned it. I have issues, so it's probably not my test levels.
RobRegish wrote:"It could very well be helping though, I've gotten some nice strength gains over my BP run (+25-30lbs on average for 4 major lifts I do) while trying to lose weight..."

Ya think.. ?

yea, I didn't lose weight very well though...

I'll be using AN+KA next round. ya excited??
Yeah, that is why I said "Testosterone gets a FAR worse rep than it deserves". BTW estrogen is credited for INCREASING fat gain, and testosterone for reducing.

Steve