Another Australian joins the party

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
rookie_mistake

Post by rookie_mistake »

day 1 of feast.

welcome back food! started off with two steak sandwiches, for dinner had fish and vegies. Also has cottage cheese and protein etc. and i spoilt myself for dessert having two cookies and two cupcakes.

Started taking quite a number of supps today, including e bol, triazole, activate xtreme and creatine (green mag).

Would it be too much to expect for the BP run to take my max bench to 220lbs from 200lbs?
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

not at all, i wouldt be surprised if you hit 240+
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

rookie_mistake wrote:day 1 of feast.

welcome back food! started off with two steak sandwiches, for dinner had fish and vegies. Also has cottage cheese and protein etc. and i spoilt myself for dessert having two cookies and two cupcakes.

Started taking quite a number of supps today, including e bol, triazole, activate xtreme and creatine (green mag).

Would it be too much to expect for the BP run to take my max bench to 220lbs from 200lbs?
Not at all..

You bought a ticket to this train I'm driving, you're getting there.

Fast :)
rookie_mistake

Post by rookie_mistake »

it's been a while since i've put anything here, but i'll add that everything is going well!

a few weeks before i started the blueprint i tested my own 1rm for bench and squat. my bench max was 90kg and squat max 120kg.

Yesterday, during the third workout of feast i benched 92kg x 3. Very happy so far.

My weight on the scale isn't climbing rapildy, i've probably put on an lb over the timespan of the blueprint. I may up my calories, although i think my bodyfat % is tinkering on 15 or 16 %, i'd hate to see it go much higher.