A tweak to the FORMULA

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
LIFT2beHUGE

A tweak to the FORMULA

Post by LIFT2beHUGE »

What do you guys think about subbing the Hydro Whey with bulk BCAA, glutamine peptides, and citrulline malate? This is only for intra-workout. I would actually still consume the Hydro Whey, but do this immediately post w/o. I am a big fan of BCAA's in 15g quantities pre/during/ending a workout, the CM and Glut peptides are just nice additions for other obvious reasons. The other ingredients in the "formula" would stay the same.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

i think rob has said that you can do that as a substitution with a high dose of leucine (10+ grams i believe) but hydro is better if you have it.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Sounds reasonable to me unless there are some other components of a whole protein you may need
LIFT2beHUGE

Post by LIFT2beHUGE »

Yea my reasoning behind it is a few strong points, but one main one is simply the speed that the aminos are introduced. I know Hydro Whey is said to be assimilated faster than regular whey, but BCAA is direct.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

im with you , think it should be fine
Scaramussa

Post by Scaramussa »

Is there anybody that can provide me "the formula"? Rob is taking a long time to answer my PM ! I already sent my paypal data to him ...
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

Scaramussa wrote:Is there anybody that can provide me "the formula"? Rob is taking a long time to answer my PM ! I already sent my paypal data to him ...
you gotta wait to hear from him, its being kept under wraps for a few reasons.
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

Best to wait for Rob to give you the formula. 8)
Dean

Post by Dean »

Can someone also pm me the "formula" as well? 8)
allieninja

Post by allieninja »

hey guys, Rob's internet is currently down but he is working on an alternative connection solution.
RobRegish

Re: A tweak to the FORMULA

Post by RobRegish »

LIFT2beHUGE wrote:What do you guys think about subbing the Hydro Whey with bulk BCAA, glutamine peptides, and citrulline malate? This is only for intra-workout. I would actually still consume the Hydro Whey, but do this immediately post w/o. I am a big fan of BCAA's in 15g quantities pre/during/ending a workout, the CM and Glut peptides are just nice additions for other obvious reasons. The other ingredients in the "formula" would stay the same.
TIP: The brand of whey currently found in "new"Progenex is Glanbia commodity whey protein (*Thermax 690). Optimum is owned by Glanbia, and the highest quality Whey produced by Optimum (with additional BCAA) is HydroWhey. HydroWhey ought to be Progenex (but with additional BCAA), and available at a cheaper price.

I use MassPro for reasons beyond just hydrolyzation. One example.. when you hydrolyze a protein you destroy ALL growth factors. That's just one. You do gain in other areas with a 100% hydrolyzed.

Final word: Try BOTH to see which work best for you!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I use On hydro whey and it seems to do the job.. give it a shot.
Dean

Post by Dean »

Will allmax isoflex work too?