supplements for BP periodic~~

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Dean

supplements for BP periodic~~

Post by Dean »

Quick question guys...

For BP periodic, should I use KA throughout all lifting pattern? wont that be too long?
I notice that after GLP2, there is a week break; is that the only time I off KA?

THX~~

D
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

I believe there are no long term side effects of RCE use other than a serious case of empty wallet :P

In all seriousness though - Rob has specific supplement recommendations in each section of the BP periodic. Some of the loading patterns are much more demanding than others (i.e. 10% solution) and would require a higher dose of KA. I think you'll probably be fine using KA the whole way through though :)
RobRegish

Re: supplements for BP periodic~~

Post by RobRegish »

Dean wrote:Quick question guys...

For BP periodic, should I use KA throughout all lifting pattern? wont that be too long?
I notice that after GLP2, there is a week break; is that the only time I off KA?

THX~~

D
You should definately take time off between each loading pattern.

As with drug, nutraceutical or even food IMO, the body will down-regulate its response given frequency of exposure.

Just my $0.02....
Big.jazayrli

Re: supplements for BP periodic~~

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:
Dean wrote:Quick question guys...

THX~~

D
You should definately take time off between each loading pattern.

As with drug, nutraceutical or even food IMO, the body will down-regulate its response given frequency of exposure.

Just my $0.02....
I stand corrected :D

should've waited for the expert :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I wouldn't say it's "wrong" per se... but I think even AskMass would tell you the same.

Certainly nothing "bad" would happen. Just looking for the optimal dose/response relationship for everyone.

Then again, if this is part of the Hani Jazalyri Frankenfreek gain train steamrolling through your local gym... perhaps you're onto something :)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Frankenfreek! Love it ;)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:Frankenfreek! Love it ;)
Love ya man.

Thanks for having my back while I was down and out...