Questions about suppliments.

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
italianmike28

Questions about suppliments.

Post by italianmike28 »

which one should i use and for what phases and am i missing anything also i didn't list a pre workout which one would be recommended maybe jack3d?
oh and i starting monday also what are adaptogens and do any these have them for the famine phase im so lost please help lol. And i orderd all this before i saw the mass stack i will try those next run sorry.

okay i just made my order from nolinksplease.com and im going to start the blueprint on Monday ill tell you hat i got and can you tell me how to use it and what phases ty so much.

NOW TMG, 100 Tablets -
LiveLong Nutrition GPA, 100 Grams
SciVation Xtend, 90 Servings, Refreshing Watermelon (1016g) -
SciVation Sesamin, 90 Sci-Caps -
ThermoLife E-BOL, 150 Capsules -
ThermoLife cbol creatine, 300 Capsules -
Universal Animal Omega, 30 Paks -
Optimum Opti-Men, 90 Tablets -
NOW Fructose, 3 Lbs. -
Universal Uni-Liver, 250 Tablets -
biotivia bioforge pro max phase 2
biotivia transmax resveratrol 500mg
opti men multi vitamin
sts tribulus 900
creatine
sci fit romance has horny goat weed maca and arginine and yohimbine

wow that is a lot of stuff i look like a pill pop'er lol thats why i need help i feel im wasting money and i respect all of you guys and read your results.
Big.jazayrli

Re: Questions about suppliments.

Post by Big.jazayrli »

italianmike28 wrote:
NOW TMG, 100 Tablets - FEAST
LiveLong Nutrition GPA, 100 Grams FEAST
SciVation Xtend, 90 Servings, Refreshing Watermelon (1016g) - FEAST
SciVation Sesamin, 90 Sci-Caps - FEAST
ThermoLife ebol ecdy, 150 Capsules - FEAST
ThermoLife cbol creatine creatine, 300 Capsules - FEAST/CRUISE
Universal Animal Omega, 30 Paks - WHOLE RUN
Optimum Opti-Men, 90 Tablets - WHOLE RUN
NOW Fructose, 3 Lbs. - FEAST
Universal Uni-Liver, 250 Tablets - FEAST!
biotivia bioforge pro max phase 2 - FEAST
biotivia transmax resveratrol 500mg - FEAST
opti men multi vitamin - already listed
sts tribulus 900 - FEAST
creatine - FEAST
kbyram

Post by kbyram »

IF you dont understand it maybe you should reread it, postpone your workout one more week, and then start when you better understand. I have yet to go thru my first phase but I understand what Im supposed to be doing and what to take when.

As far as preworkout, dont take jack3d. Read the BP again...if you are buying things for the formula then it should be split up into thirds, 1/3 before, 1/3 intra, 1/3 post.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

There are a lots of stickies on this forum for each phase covering diet and training.

check out:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=730
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

[quote="italianmike28"]which one should i use and for what phases and am i missing anything also i didn't list a pre workout which one would be recommended maybe jack3d?

oh and i starting monday also what are adaptogens and do any these have them for the famine phase im so lost please help lol. And i orderd all this before i saw the mass stack i will try those next run sorry.

okay i just made my order from nolinksplease.com and im going to start the blueprint on Monday ill tell you hat i got and can you tell me how to use it and what phases ty so much.

NOW TMG, 100 Tablets - Part of "The Formula"
LiveLong Nutrition GPA, 100 Grams - Part of "The Formula"SciVation Xtend, 90 Servings, Refreshing Watermelon (1016g) - Part of "The Formula"
SciVation Sesamin, 90 Sci-Caps - This one you can run during Feast/Cruise. Recommend though, you leave it alone and use AFTER your first run to better evaluate. ThermoLife ebol ecdy, 150 Capsules -
ThermoLife cbol creatine creatine, 300 Capsules - Feast/Cruise
Universal Animal Omega, 30 Paks - Famine/Feast/Cruise
Optimum Opti-Men, 90 Tablets - Famine/Feast/Cruise
NOW Fructose, 3 Lbs. - Part of "The Formula"
Universal Uni-Liver, 250 Tablets - Ideal if using the liver tab trick biotivia bioforge pro max phase 2 - I see this as best used during Feast. Perhaps Cruise as well.
biotivia transmax resveratrol 500mg - Use during Cruise to evaluate vs. BF ProMax
opti men multi vitamin - Famine/Feast/Cruise
sts tribulus 900 - Consider during Feast and/or Cruise
creatine - I'd use this during Cruise
sci fit romance has horny goat weed maca and arginine and yohimbine - I'd be a bit wary of this due to the Yohimbe content, but makes sense during Feast/Cruise to best evaluate

Whole lotta' stuff there. I guess I have the wrong business model.. :)

Hope that helps!!
doolee

Post by doolee »

I heard Sesamin is amazing along with Fish Oil for cutting. Could be useful for cruise phase!
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

italianmike28 wrote:which one should i use and for what phases and am i missing anything also i didn't list a pre workout which one would be recommended maybe jack3d?

NOW TMG, 100 Tablets -
ThermoLife ebol ecdy, 150 Capsules -
ThermoLife cbol creatine creatine, 300 Capsules -
NOW Fructose, 3 Lbs. -
opti men multi vitamin
sts tribulus 900
creatine

wow that is a lot of stuff i look like a pill pop'er lol thats why i need help i feel im wasting money and i respect all of you guys and read your results.
I recommend buying the e-book; it'll answer your questions about supplements (including adaptogens) and probably save you a lot of money for your future splurges.
italianmike28

Post by italianmike28 »

ty for your help i read threw the bp again and have a better understanding just got caught up in all the science you should make a cut down version lol. like eat this and workout with this and take this i did push my bp start back tell i fully understand. the stickies are amazing probably the dummy guide i was looking for ty again i will post my start and finish specs and pics. i was 317 now 215 so i know how to loose weight now its time to tone and build muscle.

the_buffer wrote:
italianmike28 wrote:which one should i use and for what phases and am i missing anything also i didn't list a pre workout which one would be recommended maybe jack3d?

NOW TMG, 100 Tablets -
ThermoLife ebol ecdy ecdy, 150 Capsules -
ThermoLife cbol creatine creatine creatine, 300 Capsules -
NOW Fructose, 3 Lbs. -
opti men multi vitamin
sts tribulus 900
creatine

I recommend buying the e-book; it'll answer your questions about supplements (including adaptogens) and probably save you a lot of money for your future splurges.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK man, please do let me know if you need anything more clarified!!

Let's get you to Gainsville.. :)
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

Gainsville is great! I can speak from experience now :)

Can't wait to have you join us!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

JML2011 wrote:Gainsville is great! I can speak from experience now :)

Can't wait to have you join us!
Thanks man. Let's get going going guys (and gals!) to help another person get to Gainsville - FAST!!!
skia123

Post by skia123 »

Here in Greece i use a lot of it and i think it is a good replacement of SciVation Sesamin and PB.

Tahini (sesame paste in Turkish, tahini or techina Arabic and Hebrew) is called the sesame-jelly.

It consists of crushed sesame seeds and is a popular ingredient in dishes such as the hummus, as well as plain sauce instead of butter on bread or on a plate with sugar water and honey, "diving" in the bread.

Sesame has many nutritional properties, high quality protein and several vitamins (B1, B2, E, niacin), especially useful for sensitive age groups like children. Contains 20% protein, digestible, rich in sulfur amino acids (methionine, arginine, leucine, tryptophan), which combined with foods containing lysine, has a greater nutritional value and contribute to the good health of many organs such as livers and kidneys.
It also contains carbohydrates (20%) mainly in the form of fiber, which helps in smooth functioning of the gastrointestinal system, and good fat (50%), mostly monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-6), contributing to lowering cholesterol (total and by 'bad').

Compared with other sweets such as chocolate and its derivatives, the tahini superior because it contains little saturated fat. It is rich in calcium (of osteoporosis), iron (physical and mental well-being), potassium, zinc (increases the body's defenses), phosphorus, magnesium (acting sedatives, tranquilizers, reduces headaches and migraines), manganese, selenium ( antioxidant), copper (reduces the pain of the joints), and a good source of phytosterols and lignans (sesamini, sesamolini) active antioxidants, detoxifying and pharmaceuticals (lower cholesterol and hypertension) in the body (Yale J Biol Med. 2006) .

Vitamin C contained (in greater proportion than oil), acts as a safeguard in the body from damage caused by free radicals produced by-products of metabolism. It also has anticancer activity (Ca breast) and inhibitory chronic diseases (cardiovascular disease, cataracts, diabetes, disease, Alzheimer, Parkinson). It contains no cholesterol.
NUTRITION FACTS per 100gr TAHINI
Calories 607 kcal/100gr
PROTEIN ...................... 17,95 gr
FAT ............................. 56,44 gr
CARBOHYDRATES ............. 17,89 gr Fibers about 8-10gr
CALCIUM ..................... 141,00 mg
IRON .......................... 6,35 mg
MAGNESIUM ................... 353,00 mg
PHOSPHORUS .................. 459,00 mg
POTASSIUM ........................... 459,00 mg
SODIUM ............................. 1,00 mg
ZINC ................... 10,45 mg

VITAMINS
B1 :................................ 1,99 mg
E :.................................. 2,27 mg
B2: Riboflavin .......... 0,12 mg
B3: Niacin .................. 5,64 mg
B6: ............................. 0,15 mg
Folic acid ................. 98,00 mg
E :.................................. 2,25 mg

What do you think about it guys?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Sesame is part of my "super seed blend" that we keep prepared for use on all sorts of dishes.

Tahini is highly nutritious, and it's always in the fridge. My daughter who is a now long time Vegetarian first brought it to my attention, I recall.

Smart thinking, Skia.

As an aside, the seed blend consists of equal parts sesame, sunflower, flax, pumpkin and chia seeds. It's an easy way to ramp up nutrition on everything from salads to a grilled peanut butter and honey sandwich. Fold a little into pasta, or chicken salad, etc.