the liver tab trick help please

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
italianmike28

the liver tab trick help please

Post by italianmike28 »

Universal Uni-Liver, 250 Tablets - Ideal if using the liver tab trick

how do i do this i read it in the bp just a little unclear so i drink 12oz of water every hour i am awake so if i am awake 12 hours then i should drink 144oz of water? if thats it then thats easy i drink at least a gallon a day and is that too much water after liver trick. And then take 6 liver tablets i got uni liver one's and how much nuts and what kind of olives and how much. Also how long should i run this for in the feast phase.
RobRegish

Re: the liver tab trick help please

Post by RobRegish »

italianmike28 wrote:Universal Uni-Liver, 250 Tablets - Ideal if using the liver tab trick

how do i do this i read it in the bp just a little unclear so i drink 12oz of water every hour i am awake so if i am awake 12 hours then i should drink 144oz of water? if thats it then thats easy i drink at least a gallon a day and is that too much water after liver trick. And then take 6 liver tablets i got uni liver one's and how much nuts and what kind of olives and how much. Also how long should i run this for in the feast phase.
OK given this isn't a "blinded" section of the forums I've PM'd you the solution let's say.. "elsewhere" :)

Lemme know if you have any questions!!
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

I've used uniliver several times (including my current run). If you have any questions after hearing back from Rob feel free to fire me a PM.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks Buffer.

I always encourage people to collect feedback from a variety of resources.

In other words... don't just take my word for it!
italianmike28

tommorow i start the feast phase

Post by italianmike28 »

so with the liver tab trick do i start my 10 days after my 72 hours of grubbing or on my first workout day.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

I always start it on the first day of feast, ie. during the 72 hrs.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

the_buffer wrote:I always start it on the first day of feast, ie. during the 72 hrs.
Right here: Great answer Buffer and the right one!!

Thanks for the assist... :)
ScottInOhio

Re: the liver tab trick help please

Post by ScottInOhio »

RobRegish wrote:
italianmike28 wrote:Universal Uni-Liver, 250 Tablets - Ideal if using the liver tab trick

OK given this isn't a "blinded" section of the forums I've PM'd you the solution let's say.. "elsewhere" :)

Lemme know if you have any questions!!
I just purchased the Uni-liver tabs. They appear to be a different size than the other brands. Do I still take 6 of those every hour?

Thanks for any help!
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

I think 6/hour would be overkill since that was based on older tabs that were only 7 grain I think, where I believe each tab of uni-liver is 30 grain.
ScottInOhio

Post by ScottInOhio »

Thanks Buffer. I wound up taking the 6/hour for the first 3 days then cut back.