LG Substerone

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

LG Substerone

Post by DaCookie »

What you think Rob?Company to me is garbage so I think thats the answer there but the profile isnt bad.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

LG seems to make the claim that it's not the source of the ecdy that determines the quality, but the testing method. interesting stuff.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I am with-holding judgment until such time as multiple logs have been run. If you follow my writings, I am no fan of 20H as a standalone. Having said that, I keep an open mind about such things.

Give me some time.... I don't like to rush to judgment - even though LG snubbed me :)
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

Looks like it's back...
doolee

Post by doolee »

On sale. I wouldn't use it over KA or Ebol, but I guess in a tight spot it could be useful. =\
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

98% of LG sciences products are total bunk, this is likely no exception.

For what its worth - just wrapped up my first run of Adaptogen N with 1 cap of kreanabolyn alongside - never before has my recovery been so intense. I jumped straight into sheiko 37 as my first ever run through (for anyone familiar with sheiko this is a HUGE increase in volume from a typical training program - as in what would usually debilitate someone) and managed to sustain some serious gains.

Why waste the 30$ on substerone instead of investing the 60$ in a couple bottles of KA or some adaptogen N?

I don't think its worth it.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

It's $20 :)

I'm neither here nor there about it, never tried it... but If I read the 3.0 mother doc right sounds like there might be something there.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I really wanna get my hands on 3.0 to find out what supps I should REALLY be getting.... someone wanna pm me some hints? I got a few from Rob a while back.

I think I ordered some LG sciences products recently... they were on clearance... probably for a good reason :p I like dabbling in "different" type supplements. I definitely plan to rock more KA and AN though, good products. Can't speak up for results as of yet though... I messed up my run when I was on both of them. But doing another now... we shall see!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

beefcake66 wrote:I really wanna get my hands on 3.0 to find out what supps I should REALLY be getting.... someone wanna pm me some hints? I got a few from Rob a while back.

I think I ordered some LG sciences products recently... they were on clearance... probably for a good reason :p I like dabbling in "different" type supplements. I definitely plan to rock more KA and AN though, good products. Can't speak up for results as of yet though... I messed up my run when I was on both of them. But doing another now... we shall see!
prepare yourself for the least results you've ever experienced.

LG's products are 100% bunk. there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
coontentment

Post by coontentment »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
beefcake66 wrote:I really wanna get my hands on 3.0 to find out what supps I should REALLY be getting.... someone wanna pm me some hints? I got a few from Rob a while back.

prepare yourself for the least results you've ever experienced.

LG's products are 100% bunk. there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
agreed. i tried their rezolution when it was on presale (thinking it would be like oxy elite pro). instead, it did nothing for me other than making my breath smell like cabbage.
RobRegish

Re: LG Substerone

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:What you think Rob?Company to me is garbage so I think thats the answer there but the profile isnt bad.
I'm not liking, what I'm seeing... :)
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

agreed. i tried their rezolution when it was on presale (thinking it would be like oxy elite pro). instead, it did nothing for me other than making my breath smell like cabbage.
I love cabbage though..

Has anyone ran the Trifecta Stack by LG? I have read good reviews mostly on it.
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

sovabrat wrote:
I love cabbage though..

Has anyone ran the Trifecta Stack by LG? I have read good reviews mostly on it.
I ran the trifecta stack twice. Its good actually, although I did overdose the MMv3 from what the label suggests and ran max M1-d.

It works, dont expect anything close to Hdrol though.
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

I ran my first Blueprint run with Substerone. Where did you read that source was not important? From what I read LG said sourcing quality ecdysterone was key.

I think my first run of the Blueprint was a huge success, how much of that can be attributed to Substerone? IDK...I have nothing to compare it to.

My next run will most likely be with Kre-Anabolyn from MASS, I'll compare/contrast afterwards but honestly this isn't a controlled environment for testing and there will be HUGE variables that can't/aren't considered.

My verdict thus far is that it works, how well IDK? All I know is while taking Substerone (along with Ghenerate and IGF-1) and running The Blueprint I was able to add quality lean mass and increase all major lifts by 30+ lbs...I added 30 lbs to my bench press.

On a side note to Rob, I did talk about "The Blueprint" a little bit with some LG reps on nolinksplease.com and they had nothing but good things to say about "The Blueprint".