XFA

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
drtda

XFA

Post by drtda »

I'm just finishing up my 10% Solution run and will be starting Cruise next week. After that I'm going to do Blueprint 3.0.

I was planning on using AN and KA during 3.0, but am intrigued by XFA. Can all of these be used together, or what is the current thinking behind supplements to use with XFA? 3.0 didn't seem to cover that area.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Tough call... But I just finish reading "maximum muscle minimum fat" by Ori Hofmekler and there is a chapter on AA and how it increase the anabolic signal. You should definitely put your hand on that book before buying XFA and in my opinion it would best fit a pure bulk, not recomp.
doolee

Post by doolee »

Also, in the bb forum, go to supplement ---> supplement science. Huge thread on the supplement, science of it, and ideal timing/dosing.
RobRegish

Re: XFA

Post by RobRegish »

drtda wrote:I'm just finishing up my 10% Solution run and will be starting Cruise next week. After that I'm going to do Blueprint 3.0.

I was planning on using AN and KA during 3.0, but am intrigued by XFA. Can all of these be used together, or what is the current thinking behind supplements to use with XFA? 3.0 didn't seem to cover that area.
Au contraire, mon frere'. I can speak two different languages, one of which is English, the other French. I know a total of 6 words too, so watch out big.pelo!!! :)

3.0 covers BOTH XFA and Kre- Anabolyn (as well as E-bol), optimal use protocols. Perhaps you lost it in the 10,000 pages of hyper ADD over-verbage? :)

My/our $0.02 - Run them separately. Doing so will allow you to better evaluate the merits of each!!
drtda

Post by drtda »

OK, that sounds reasonable to be able to evaluate each.

What is your opinion on a recomp vs a bulk for XFA usage? It seems like on nolinksplease.com, guys are using with all kinds of different programs.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

regarding XFA --

I haven't been able to find a place to buy it at a decent price. I found XF around but not the Advanced version... any help is appreciated.
doolee

Post by doolee »

I've been wanting to try it, but not willing to pay the 80+ dollars. In the past, molecular nutrition has done buy 1 get 1 deals. I'll probably be waiting for one of those while going through my staples,, etc.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

beefcake66 wrote:regarding XFA --

I haven't been able to find a place to buy it at a decent price. I found XF around but not the Advanced version... any help is appreciated.
get ripped nutrition has 2x100ct xfa for 90.00
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

drtda wrote:OK, that sounds reasonable to be able to evaluate each.

What is your opinion on a recomp vs a bulk for XFA usage? It seems like on nolinksplease.com, guys are using with all kinds of different programs.
The jury is still out on this. As you pointed out, there are MANY applications w/BP + XFA logs going on right now.

While the early feedback is very promising, I'd prefer to have more data (about 4-6 months more), before arriving at an optimal (Re-Comp vs. Bulk vs. Cut), use protocol.

If I were to pick today, it'd be re-comp. I'd also strongly consider an RCE based adaptogen, like Kre-Anabolyn.

REASON: You'd be giving up just too much, insofar as Ecdy's ability to up-regulate protein synthesis, glucose disposal etc.. Some qualities XFA doesn't impart, at least according to those Wingate studies. What you will find though, is it's evidence to support its ability to increase anaerobic work capacity, decrease anti-inflammatory markers via Interleukin-6, etc..

That's what "Mixelflick" told me, anyway... :)

Hope that helps!!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

What if we can't get our hands on XFA... would straight up XF be alright? Or should I try harder for the XFA?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:What if we can't get our hands on XFA... would straight up XF be alright? Or should I try harder for the XFA?
Straight up XF, will still work! :)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

gooooooooood this saves me a ton of hassle!

thanks a ton again rob!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

:)