vangkm007's BP journal w/prog pics *new pics 4/10

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

vangkm007 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Smart move and that's exactly why the Famine option is there after GLP II. That "Mixelflick" is pretty savvy, yes? :)

Even given two loading patterns, this kind of progress is astounding. And 99.9% is due to you btw... b/c YOU were open to trying it, YOU put your faith in me/BP and YOU did the work.

Damn fine job too.

All 3Faces of Fear(tm) feel good inside tonight... :)
Thanks again Rob, "The Blueprint" has given me more motivation than anything I've tried before. I can actually see my strength and fitness goals within reach instead of it being just a "one day..." sort of thing.

Updates on my cut:

Well after today I'm officially 1/4 of the way through my cut. I'm going to be done after the first week of July. Since it's been a month now, time for some progress pics. I notice much more definition all across the board and in the gut I've lost about 1". Lol @ some goofy poses, but whatever.  :2funny:

Also back pic for those interested (since it was requested), something I'm most proud of since I didn't have much of a back to begin with but I've really dialed in the back in the recent 2 months.

A. It is my/our, privilege and pleasure... :) :) :)

Image   Image

Image   Image

Image   Image
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Good progress, all that lifting caused you to grow facial hair!

Where is the Tilapia recipe?
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

Hank! wrote:Good progress, all that lifting caused you to grow facial hair!

Where is the Tilapia recipe?
Yeah you don't see much facial hair on Asians but it's the one of the only things I ever got from my father. I started growing it out cause my GF likes it, lol.

Here's the Tilapia recipe:

Ingredients:

Ginger root (amount depends on your preference but at least 1 tbsp sliced in thin slices)

Sweet Thai Basil (also depends on preference but at least 10 leaves, I like 20+ myself, keep them whole leaves)

2 Tilapia filets

1/4 cup cherry tomatoes

4 stalks green onions (cut length wise in half and cut to 3-4" lengths)

5+ sprigs cilantro roughly chopped

1/2 clove garlic minced

Sauce Ingredients:

2 Thai Chili peppers minced (optional for those who can't handle the heat)

1/2 clove garlic minced

1/2 tsp fish sauce

1/2 tsp water

1/4 tsp lime juice

1 tsp soy sauce

1/4 tsp minced cilantro

1/4 tsp minced green onions

Sauce directions: Mix the entire mixture together and set it all aside.

Cooking directions: I use a cooking spray, heat up the pan on medium heat then throw in the ginger and garlic, fry them until the ginger slices start to turn golden brown then throw in the tomatoes. Press them until they break apart and fry them for about 1-2 min to soften them up. Throw in the Tilapia filets, pour 1/2 the sauce over them and flip to they get evenly covered in the sauce (this is where low heat works in your favor, if you have the pan on med-high to high the sauce will burn your nostrils). Fry the filets on one side for 2-3 min and then flip them. Throw in the green onions and let everything fry for another 2-3 min then throw everything in and the rest of the sauce then let the whole mixture fry for another 1 minute.

This is my own recipe I came up with, a lot of strong flavors and if you didn't grow up with these strong flavors they can be tough to handle, but if you like strong flavors and South-East Asian dishes it should be right up your alley.
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

It's been a while...been super busy with school but still keeping up the workouts.

Officially half way through my cut. Worked on legs today. Seeing some good fat loss, only 2 more months to go. Right arm looks slightly smaller but that's due to the left side being slightly closer to the camera. For some reason the cam on my laptop has a lot of distortion if not perfectly square with it.

Still so much work to be done in all areas.

Update pics:

Image Image

Image Image

Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Dude thanks for the recipe

You have mad much progress, looking a lot leaner, Nice job bro. Keep up the good work
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

Hank! wrote:Dude thanks for the recipe

You have mad much progress, looking a lot leaner, Nice job bro. Keep up the good work
Thanks and I hope you like the recipe. In the summer when basil is abundant and cheap at farmer's markets I eat A TON of it. So good in everything from Asian dishes to Italian and awesome for spicing up homemade healthy pizza.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DAMN!!

Hope you posted these, on the nolinksplease.com forums... :)

GREAT work!!
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

RobRegish wrote:DAMN!!

Hope you posted these, on the nolinksplease.com forums... :)

GREAT work!!
Rob when I meet my goals in July I will post a thread with all the comparative pics of before and after the Blueprint.

It should get some ppl excited about it.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

vangkm007 wrote:
Hank! wrote:Dude thanks for the recipe

Thanks and I hope you like the recipe. In the summer when basil is abundant and cheap at farmer's markets I eat A TON of it. So good in everything from Asian dishes to Italian and awesome for spicing up homemade healthy pizza.
Growing in my garden as we speak