Aromatase Inhibition and some things to consider

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Aromatase Inhibition and some things to consider

Post by matter2003 »

Aromatase Inhibition is rightly a hot topic when lifting weights and trying to increase free testosterone, but I just wanted to point out a pitfall that many may not realize.

Aromatase should not be inhibited for more than 4 to 6 weeks at a time because in the body's infinite wisdom it turns out that estrogen IS actually needed by the body for....

Something very few people would even guess...

The repair and maintenance of testosterone receptors in the body. Inhibit estrogen for long lengths of time, and the testosterone receptors in the body cannot be repaired. Unrepaired testosterone receptors equals less testosterone in use since they cannot bind to the receptors(they are BROKEN!)

Please keep this in mind when using Aromatase inhibitors. The body is miraculous in its inner workings and it is almost mind blowing how things like this are all inter-related.

Happy lifting and inhibiting...just not for more than 6 weeks at a time without at least a few week break!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I agree bro but we must remember that aromatase inhibitors dont stop estrogen 100% unless you are using some stupid doses
defeater10

Post by defeater10 »

i just ran through feast with driven sports triazole.
i guess that would put it through about 4 weeks of use? lol
on the bottle its recommended 4 to 8 weeks, with of course a break in between.

i have researched enough of this to have a basic understanding on what you
said and i totally agree with you! as well as not running them in high doses.

what i can say is that it helped me through feast. or so i believe.
im going to be making my next BP run without sups to get a basic understanding
of what i can gain without other help.

cant wait to do this but i think if anyone was to consider running an AI
they should look into triazole!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Triazole was the only supp ive tried that made me depressed/quite shitty.Opti men made me feel not great but definitely not depressed.
defeater10

Post by defeater10 »

damn that sucks lol :shock:
glad my body didnt react that way!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

hey smart guys with all kinds of knowledge i don't have...

what happens if a woman uses an AI? like triazole?
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

beefcake66 wrote:hey smart guys with all kinds of knowledge i don't have...

WHY would a woman want to do such a thing? MEN figure Estrogen is almost a waste product FOR THEM, and see it as attacking Testosterone.
They get estrogen from aromatization. BTW estrogen isn't junk for them. HECK, DHT isn't either!

And THERE lies the dirty little secret! Will Aromatase even have an effect on a normal woman? I mean she doesn't have much testosterone.

Triazole is DIFFERENT. It is an anti estrogen. Frankly, I don't think the average woman should take it. Maybe if you are thin, have big breasts, etc... It may make some sense.

Steve
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

seasoned wrote:
beefcake66 wrote:hey smart guys with all kinds of knowledge i don't have...

WHY would a woman want to do such a thing? MEN figure Estrogen is almost a waste product FOR THEM, and see it as attacking Testosterone.
They get estrogen from aromatization. BTW estrogen isn't junk for them. HECK, DHT isn't either!

And THERE lies the dirty little secret! Will Aromatase even have an effect on a normal woman? I mean she doesn't have much testosterone.

Triazole is DIFFERENT. It is an anti estrogen. Frankly, I don't think the average woman should take it. Maybe if you are thin, have big breasts, etc... It may make some sense.

Steve
Some of the cancers women face(and some men too) are estrogen related, such as breast, ovarian, etc...Dr. David Williams actually recommends taking DIM(DiindolylMethane) since it will metabolize the estrogen the cancers need to grow and spread, and in many cases this will significantly improve their condition including some cases where it has completely gotten rid of it.

Normally women should not need AI as it really would not make much sense for them since they have a much greater need for estrogen than men do, as it is their predominant hormone versus testosterone for men...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

All interesting information, thanks guys!

I'm not too knowledgeable, but from what I've been reading is AI's would prevent estrogen from being made/converted in the adrenals? Like how testosterone is primarily made in women... I'd assume women also get estrogen from other means (like, ovaries? lol...). I'm taking Adaptogen N, and I know/read that the DHEA is converted to estrogen/testosterone by the adrenals (but the formula in AN works to prevent/block the estrogen from happening in men at least), so if an AI blocks the dhea from turning into estrogen there, that means primarily test will be created? (probably not a lot...) But I don't foresee any crazy changes/weirdness occurring, aka bad sides, unless taking major doses or something stronger?

Is there any possible benefits besides slightly increased test and the prevention of cancer (which is a really cool fact!)?

Please correct me where I'm wrong and fill in the gaps!