Avoid them shit multis like the plague

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
doolee

Post by doolee »

Also interested. Though 5x5 was pretty good the first run.

Glad to hear the good feedback on ortho. I will try it when I hit the lottery. In terms of quality, I'm pretty much sensing ortho, multi life, and life force as top three in terms of popularity/feedback (from what i've tried and seen). Each lead their price range imho
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I just started taking Opti-Men the past few days and was like WTF the first time I took a piss and saw neon yellow urine...

Kinda sux cause I have lost my hydration marker now....
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

I'm getting my Multi-Life tomorrow, hope it lives up to the hype!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

DaCookie: any feed back on ortho multi vitamins?

AskMASS: any though about double dosing multi-life? I was thinking taking 2 caps 3 times daily instead of one to boost overall effect.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Its good and to give a final opinion of it vrs milti-life you will have to wait a couple more months.

Bang for buck though multi-life would definitely win, best overall I have yet to see.Either way you can't go wrong with both of these.

But still to give you an example I think you can get almost/about a 5month supply of multi-life for a 1month supply of ortho core, so if your not like me who literally just spends his money on supps and nothing else and is even starting to cut back now then I would definitely go with multi life.Im giving multi life another go when ive used up these last few then cycle off for awhile and repeat similiar experiment but with multi-life.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I see multi-life contains phosphatidyl serine, which significantly lowers cortisol and increases free testosterone, although its a pretty low dosage, so I am not sure how effective that would be in and of itself...

I believe the dosage in the studies was 600 mg/day...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:AskMASS: any though about double dosing multi-life? I was thinking taking 2 caps 3 times daily instead of one to boost overall effect.
It is so balanced and well absorbed that, yes, one can feel safe in upping the number of caps to two per dose, or adding an additional daily dose - and it's something a lot of us do in and around specific workouts.

Many days when when the work and workout load is especially demanding, I will use six a day in three divided dosages.

matter2003 wrote:I see multi-life contains phosphatidyl serine, which significantly lowers cortisol and increases free testosterone, although its a pretty low dosage, so I am not sure how effective that would be in and of itself...

I believe the dosage in the studies was 600 mg/day...
I believe some studies might suggest even lower levels exert this effect, but the amounts in Multi-Life are there for cognitive support, brain food... however, Burn It Up has a much, much higher amount of PS per cap - for both brain and performance boosting.

Someone using both products extensively, like me, would easily be beyond a half gram daily.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I believe some studies might suggest even lower levels exert this effect, but the amounts in Multi-Life are there for cognitive support, brain food... however, Burn It Up has a much, much higher amount of PS per cap - for both brain and performance boosting.

Someone using both products extensively, like me, would easily be beyond a half gram daily.
I never realized BIU contained PS...guess I need to read labels more...definitely makes sense as it would lilely neutralize the cortisol raising and half-life extending effects of caffeine...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We have free sample packs of Burn It Up with PS for all BP friends who want to check it out for a week... just list "free BIU samples x4 per John" in the *Notes section on any order and we'll hook you up with a weeks worth of free bonus packs.

BIU details: https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/energyfatloss.html