What do you take year round?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

What do you take year round?

Post by DaCookie »

I mean cycling off as well but not just for blueprint cycles etc.For example for me its currently protein, fish oil, multi, BCAA but I still cycle off them even the protein in famine but I still include them.I am thinking of including the 2 main things in the formula.I dont include creatine because I only use that on blueprint cycles for example.
doolee

Post by doolee »

I don't really cycle much outside of famine phase. Mostly just stims and stuff. Caffeine and 1,3 products. Mine looks like your list in terms of year round products. Almost always using slin sane when bulking as well.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Vit C: AskMass's C-1000, time released!!

Vit E: AskMass's Natural, d-toco-whateverol, NOT the SIN-thetic dl-isomer!!

R-ALA: Recycles Vit C AND E

Multi-Life: Covers ALL of the other bases, with guaranteed absorption. Plus,
it's Big.Jaz approved!!!

Good Lord, what more do you need? If it's good enough for the human highlight reel of powerlifting - It's good enough for me!

OK, heavy on MASS's products... but given the time tested/Big.Jaz approved factor... :) As always, use what works best for YOU!!

5Faces of Fear's(tm), $0.02... :):):):):)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I scored a ton of free supplements from a couple contests I was in and basically right now have a year supply of "Double-T" Products... Year round the only thing I'm moderately consistent with is caffeine haha. Trying to keep up with my joint supplements now (Glucosamine + Chondroitin, MSM, Cissus Quadrangularis) in hopes of saving my joints that are already totally messed up. I strongly dislike just about every multivitamin I've ever taken, and I can't take fishoil because the fishburps (even the enteric coated ones) are too much for me to handle daily. Once a week is painful enough. And I can't really drink a lot of protein shakes because all the yummy ones are milk based and I'm severely lactose intolerant.

So short answer...
-Caffeine/Energy drinks
- Various Joint supplements

I have huge stacks being built for various BluePrint runs though... I'm getting excited for my football off-season already, just so I can slowbulk/recomp and use the blueprint to its full potential like you guys here :p
doolee

Post by doolee »

Nice beefcake!!! Jealous of you haha.
Rob, where do you get your R-ALA from?
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

i was looking into syntrax R-(ALA) the other day and wasn't to sure what to make of it. its supposed to be a good anti-oxidant and improve insulin response/sensitivity.

In the bp you said defo get one with biotin in. i understand it promotes vit C & E but what's your opinion regarding the insulin side of things rob? notice much of a difference?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Consider doing the rALA and biotin separate... like at least 6 hour gap btwn them...
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

I try to cycle off of everything at some point or another, but generally:

Multivitamin (was taking One-A-Day Men's Health, just ordered some multilife)
Fish Oil (Capsules)
Protein