Timing Increased Ecdy

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
doolee

Timing Increased Ecdy

Post by doolee »

How should the increased ecdy be dosed? 3/3/3 or 2/2/2/3? Are the benefits optimized by upping the amount for each meal, or by adding an extra dose with my fourth meal?

I'm leaning towards the latter option due to the short halflife of ecdy, but I'm also uncertain as to the science behind upping the dosage in the first place.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

check the sticky thread for this... There has already been a good conversation about it.
doolee

Post by doolee »

=X which thread? Uncertain about the increased ecdy following week x and how to balance it with AN. Appreciate the help sova!
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

On my screen it is the 5th sticky down from the top in the Blueprint supplements section.

It is titled "Sticky: Kre-Anabolyn/ebol ecdy Dosing in the BP - Rob's opinion"

I am sorry in advance if this does not contain the answer you need but at a skim of the thread it seems you might find what you are looking for.
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

i think he's looking for the increased ecdy intake that is recommended at a certain point in 3.0. i'm also curious about that
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

nigh70wl wrote:i think he's looking for the increased ecdy intake that is recommended at a certain point in 3.0. i'm also curious about that
I am... :)

Please consult your 3.0 "Mother" Mother Document, for further details... :)