TMG + CLA highly anabolic synergystic effect?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Ballpark:
12-14g/day of CLA would be north of $40 per month from some place like

If you were going to take them regularly, you could probably cycle the sizing quite a bit as needed…
Although it shouldn't be an issue taking either of them continuously, I wouldn't recommend it - but since I personally never take ANYTHING more than 6 days in a row, most of my advice will not be standard…
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Crazy! Squirt i was looking at these on that site today as well. Researched, and most of the products are from China, their argument on other boards is most bulks are sourced in China. These have COA's
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

BrainSquirt wrote:Ballpark:

If you were going to take them regularly, you could probably cycle the sizing quite a bit as needed…
Although it shouldn't be an issue taking either of them continuously, I wouldn't recommend it - but since I personally never take ANYTHING more than 6 days in a row, most of my advice will not be standard…
Cheapest source of CLA I have found is Puritans Pride...they always are running specials, and currently u can buy 1 and get 2 free...90 capsules of 1500 mg strength CLA(most are 1000 mg) are 28.99, so basically its 270 capsules with the same amount of CLA in 405 capsules of 1000 mg CLA...

Keep in mind when dosing, the actual CLA amount is between 75-80% usually, so a 1000 mg capsule contains 750-800 mg of actual CLA...
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Hank! wrote:Crazy! Squirt i was looking at these on that site today as well. Researched, and most of the products are from China, their argument on other boards is most bulks are sourced in China. These have COA's
yep, I don't buy or recommend much from PureBulk bcse of their China sourcing. But not everything that is made in China is polluted, cheap, or cut, etc. Just as much rip off corrupt product comes out of Salt Lake City, etc as from China, etc...
Also some things either are the product or they're not - it doesn't matter where they come from ...
doolee

Post by doolee »

Wish there was more data/trials run on this. The numbers were looking promising.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

matter2003 wrote:Cheapest source of CLA I have found is Puritans Pride...they always are running specials, and currently u can buy 1 and get 2 free...90 capsules of 1500 mg strength CLA(most are 1000 mg) are 28.99, so basically its 270 capsules with the same amount of CLA in 405 capsules of 1000 mg CLA...

Keep in mind when dosing, the actual CLA amount is between 75-80% usually, so a 1000 mg capsule contains 750-800 mg of actual CLA...
Checked this out... seems like a WICKED deal... they have TMG (as Betaine HCL) there too with the same buy 1 get 2 deal.

CLA - little over a months supply (36 days) for just under 30$.
bompus

Post by bompus »

I've been using Olympian Labs CLA (2 pack) from Amazon.. with subscribe and save its $14.55 for 180 1000mg softgels. I plan on trying our Primordial Performance's CLA Ethyl Ester (Bulk CLA Softgels) as well, which is only $8.95 for 112 1000mg softgels.

As far as TMG, Amazon has Source Natural 750mg for a decent price. Bodybuilding has NOW TMG 1000mg for a decent price.

Hope it helps :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Marginal, at best... at least insofar as the research study findings vs. real world results.

Looking at the research, you'd think this was the fix. Simply combine these two in the recommended dosages and presto... leaner and meaner.

Not so, I/we found.

Just my/our $.02... :) What do we know, anyway? It MAY work as advertised for you.

If so, by all means - USE IT!!, and SHARE your findings here!!

It may very well be, something The 5Faces of Fear(tm), missed.. :):):):):)[/i]
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

1000 Caps of 1gm CLA $42.00

https://www.nolinksplease.com
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I wouldnt be surprised if this is like clen though.This is where in animals clen has a much greater anabolic effect then it does in humans.But please people report back!

Great cutting drug apparently though...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

CLA has been around a very long time, and we've ran several real world trials with it in combo with about anything you can imagine.

We don't stock it, and never will, if that tells you anything.

The company that controls CLA gets the hype machine on it going anew every few years, though, and a big new group of people try it - once.

An athlete can pull off far more in that realm with food based oils.

OT- Why do so many continue to skirt the nolinks to stores deal here, which is in place for a number of reasons and part of the membership agreement?

C'mon.

You can help your fellow athlete by PM'ing that stuff and keep the site free and clear of that issue while respecting the membership agreement.

Thanks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:CLA has been around a very long time, and we've ran several real world trials with it in combo with about anything you can imagine.

The company that controls CLA gets the hype machine on it going anew every few years, though, and a big new group of people try it - once.

OT- Why do so many continue to skirt the nolinks to stores deal here, which is in place for a number of reasons and part of the membership agreement?

C'mon.

This is what happened to me... tried it, didn't live up to the hype.

My/our $0.02... :):):):):)

You can help your fellow athlete by PM'ing that stuff and keep the site free and clear of that issue while respecting the membership agreement.

Thanks.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I've used CLA alone in the past, and in combination with EGCG (Abs+ from Genuine Health I think?). That combo is supposed to be a good one but for the price it wasn't worth it for me.

I'm going to try this new combo out and a few other ones I'll have on the go soon... while not on a BP run (perhaps just cruising who knows).

(Can't do proper BP while footballin, the workouts are too hard for me to recover from :( )

Stuff's on the way now.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

askmass wrote:CLA has been around a very long time, and we've ran several real world trials with it in combo with about anything you can imagine.

C'mon.

Thanks.
I respect your opinion, but I also respect Dinoii's opinion at the Lean Bulk Forums as well. He is a bodybuilding MD, who does similar things to Rob where he runs trials with various substances and gets bloodwork, etc done, but he has the advantage that he can do the tests himself basically. He is a huge proponent of CLA, and basically says that most don't take it in high enough doses for the effect to be seen. He has a long post he has written regarding CLA/Omega 3/Sesamin dosing and breaks it down by bodyweight etc...

Says he would include CLA in any stack he uses, but in the dosages recommended by him(much higher doses than normal trials use for most people)

He talks about tons of different things and breaks down the studies as well on his forums where people ask all kinds of different questions, etc. He is similar to Rob, but with a doctor's license, insofar as the way he approaches things and tests them on himself. IMHO, I think you guys would have some very productive conversations amongst each other...he is pretty well respected...