Ingredients in Burn it up?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Justin

Ingredients in Burn it up?

Post by Justin »

Hey musclemass I was wondering what all the ingredients were in burn it up because I'm very interested in buying some! THANKS[/i]
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

guarantee you'll like this stuff.

Ingredients are in a blend that creates some great synergy, I'd say just buck up and go for it man!
Linkiroth

Re: Ingrediants in Burn it up?

Post by Linkiroth »

Justin wrote:Hey musclemass I was wondering what all the ingredients were in burn it up because I'm very interested in buying some! THANKS[/i]
I believe that it's MOSTLY proprietary (I may VERY well be wrong about this) but a number of the ingredients are covered specifically in the BP 2.0 document. I know it contains "Peak ATP", MACA, Korean Red Ginseng, and a few other things. From what I've read, it's a huge product and personally, I'm really looking forward to using it.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

dont forget PS-Phosphatidylserine controls cortisol
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ditto!!

Burn It Up!, has EVERYTHING you need, to get you to the grocery store... :)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

It has caffeine in it too as well right? (any idea how much?)

I've been using it regularily now, and to date I've only had 1 energy crash while on it, 5-6 hours after taking one pill, and it could very well have been the fault of the energy drink I had previous to the BIU.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

I have a very sensitive GI system and unfortunately it really causes stomach issues for me if I take it in the morning on an empty stomach.

I dont seem to have problems when I take it in the afternoon, I wish I could rely on it for that morning push but I just cant, along with other caffeine pills.

Once upon a time before my ulcers flared up I was taking it and I liked it.

I know the blend is proprietary but I would like to see a complete listing of the ingredients at least, most manufacturers list it on the bottle...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Ingredients listed on the bottle (have it right in front of me) :

1 capsule serving
Burn It Up Synergy Formula 704mg

L-Taurine
Peak ATP
Maca 10:1 Extract
Phosphatidylserine
Sodium Chloride
Caffeine
L-Tyrosine
Vitamin C 50%
Calcium Chelate 2%
Red Panax Ginseng Extract
Ginger Extract
Cayenne
Potassium Chelate 2%
Pantotenic Acid 140%
Magnesium Chelate 2%
Niacin 45%
Vitamin B1 200%
Vitamin B2 176%
Vitamin B6 150%
Manganese Chelate 5%
Folic Acid 50%
Cobalamin B12 2830%

(if it wasn't cool to post this rob/askmass, plz just delete it)
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

awesome! I swear I thought I checked my bottle for the ingredients and couldn't find them. My mistake I guess!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Turn left from the logo :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

If heartburn is an issue, consider the following...

Take your BIU!, with a small amount of milk and a TUMS or like antacid.

Though I dislike these products, they do "work" to prevent the heartburn.

BETTER SOLUTION!!!: 2 caps of MASS's "Alkaplex", Alkalyzing pH formula.

Absolutely fantastic, for said purpose and a WHOLE lot more!!!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I've never had a heart burn issue with my Burn It Up :) and my stomach has been pretty fragile lately!

Though unrelatedly I've been eating tums like candy (according to the label though haha) as a calcium supplement this week!
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

I don't get heartburn from the Burn it Up, its a matter of the cayenne and some of the other ingredients settling on my ulcers. It causes for a nightmare of a stomach pain. I have been living with it for about 8 years now and over time I have been more aware of what specifically causes the problems.

I can't take Crea-Mono for the same reasons. I have no problems with Kre-Alkalyn though, luckily.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Honestly, give Alkaplex a try, you won't be disappointed!!

Failing that, consider one of the fruit/veggie detox drinks here. Incorporating just ONE a day, will go a looong way toward fixing your issue(s)!!!

Sample Fruit/Veggie Detox Drinks
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=389

These can be used during Famine (highly recommended) or Feast/Cruise. After incorporating them for a bit, I'm fairly certain you'll be of the same opinion....they help immensely with both gains and overall health!

Highly recommend the following. Most of these are pretty simple. From here on out, you're limited only by your imagination..

Look to use organic fruits/veggies when you juice. I don't eat organic all the time but Famine is a GREAT time to go organic. You only have to shop for 5 days worth of organic fruits/veggies and it'll be a nice way to evaluate how it feels/fits into your lifestyle:

Apple Carrot Juice

2 apples
6 carrots

Wash everything, peel the carrots and cut into sections where needed. Juice everything.

Carrot Anise Juice

8 carrots
2 anise stalks
3-4 celery stalks
2 apples

Wash and peel the carrots. Wash everything else, and cut up into sections if needed. Juice everything and enjoy.

Carrot Combination

2 1/2 lbs. carrots
1 beet with greens
1 stalk celery
1 large handful spinach
1 large handful parsley
1 green pepper
1 clove garlic
1 slice ginger

Wash and peel carrots. Clean and slice beet into thin wedges. Wash and dry spinach leaves and parsley. Juice half of the carrots and beet. Add remaining ingredients using the remaining carrots to push them through. Complete by juicing carrots.

Carrot, Celery, Cabbage Combo #1

3-4 Carrots
1-2 Celery stalks
small wedge cabbage

Wash all vegetables and juice.

Carrot, Celery, Cabbage Combo #2

2 carrots
2 cucumbers
2 stalks of celery
a piece of ginger
a handful of parsley
a piece of apple or citrus fruit
Wash all vegetables and juice.

I don't know if they fill me up as much as eating them. I do know they make me feel better. Something happens when the cell walls are broken, the enzymes release etc. I really need to look further into it. Jack Lalane was like, 105 when he passed so I need to get the quigi board (or whatever) out fast... :)