Transdermal DHEA

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

bompus wrote:Yeah.. I've asked 3 times but received every PDF except the training and dietary doc.. wonder if its just not getting attached by Rob, or if its too big to go through email?
Maybe I can help you, and find out if I got them all ALSO. I got FOUR documents

Training/diet ~397K
cliff notes ~217K
supplements ~357K
mother is the largest by far

BTW YOUR sizes may vary because of the tags/compression.

Did I miss anything?

Steve
bompus

Post by bompus »

I think I have all of them except training/diet. My email is bompus (@) gmail.com .. I have passwords for all, just that one did not seem to get attached.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I only got the mother doc and the cliff notes...
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

bompus wrote:Yeah.. I've asked 3 times but received every PDF except the training and dietary doc.. wonder if its just not getting attached by Rob, or if its too big to go through email?
Ask him to send it via "yousendit.com"

I had the same problem with a couple of them.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I had some issues but only because I was trying unzip with winrar or 7-zip, which work 99.9% of the time on zip files...for some reason, only winzip would open the files properly...

If you are not using winzip, try downloading it and using it to open the tracker files, it is the only thing that worked for me
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

matter2003 wrote:I had some issues but only because I was trying unzip with winrar or 7-zip, which work 99.9% of the time on zip files...for some reason, only winzip would open the files properly...

If you are not using winzip, try downloading it and using it to open the tracker files, it is the only thing that worked for me
+1
coontentment

Post by coontentment »

bompus wrote:What are your guys thoughts on the transdermal DHEA recipe (mainly DHEA + Penetrate) vs something like Dermacrine, which seems to have worked great for some people? I haven't calculated the costs yet, but I am guessing the DHEA+Penetrate mixture is a whole lot cheaper per dose... thoughts on benefits of Dermacrine vs this mixture?

I didn't see anything in 3.0 that references estrogen conversion.. where is that found in the document(s)?

Edit - Nutraplanet just emailed me and said that they were not planning on stocking Penetrate any longer.. not sure if I got a dolt reply, or if that is true. Are they any other good products like this?
*No direct links or promos for stores online, please, use PM*
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

so anyone try the transdermal dhea yet?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

seasoned wrote:
Maybe I can help you, and find out if I got them all ALSO. I got FOUR documents

Training/diet ~397K
cliff notes ~217K
supplements ~357K
mother is the largest by far

BTW YOUR sizes may vary because of the tags/compression.

Did I miss anything?

Steve
A. Rumor has it, there may be 3 additional "parts", to 3.0 - one of which is The Buffer's superb tracker's!! These make sense/help you track every variable of my hyper-ADD, over-verbage.. :) May or may not be the full boat. Get's confusing, you know when you're 5 different people, you know?... :):):):):)

Email "Kcilflexim@aol.com", for the whole enchilada. Include your country of residence, IP address you downloaded 3.0 from on your computer and IP addy here. If you don't have the latter, I can get it...

Wait a second, I just realized something. "Kcilflexim" is Mixelflick.... spelled backwards!!!

Oh my, with the appearance of "Notorious R.O.B" recently, that makes me/us The 5Faces of Fear(tm)*.. :):):):):)

Call 1-800-275-MASS/6277, to get your limited edition, "Back in Black" - 5Faces of Fear(tm), T-shirt... TODAY!!

* And YES, I/we trademarked it!!!
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

transdermal DHEA give anyone hair loss? i'm genetically predisposed to it, i think it's DHT-caused, so i'm sort of leery of trying the DHEA, although i would like to
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

nigh70wl wrote:transdermal DHEA give anyone hair loss? i'm genetically predisposed to it, i think it's DHT-caused, so i'm sort of leery of trying the DHEA, although i would like to
A. Negative, given all of the subjective/objective data I've seen... :)
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

started transdermal dhea tonight. i used ~100mg tonight as a starting dose, anyone else currently running this? im enjoying smelling like a lemon =D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tnubs wrote:started transdermal dhea tonight. i used ~100mg tonight as a starting dose, anyone else currently running this? im enjoying smelling like a lemon =D
Just one more benefit, of being on board with 3.0... :)

Do keep us posted!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Are the 7keto or 7Ke sprays and transdermals the same as this?