Transdermal DHEA

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

Hank! wrote:Are the 7keto or 7Ke sprays and transdermals the same as this?
those are more for cortisol and fatloss support
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

at the end of my third day and im already breaking out more. part of it is due to the rub sitting on my skin and its kind of oily. but my face is also breaking out. am i rly the only one tryin this stuff?

also, is this stuff supposed to be suppressive?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

tnubs wrote:
Hank! wrote:Are the 7keto or 7Ke sprays and transdermals the same as this?
those are more for cortisol and fatloss support
I got a bottle of Patrick arnolds one of these.Wont be trying it for awhile though.
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

I'd really love to hear from someone in their early to mid 20's that's using transdermal DHEA.
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

nigh70wl wrote:I'd really love to hear from someone in their early to mid 20's that's using transdermal DHEA.
im 21 ;)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tnubs wrote:at the end of my third day and im already breaking out more. part of it is due to the rub sitting on my skin and its kind of oily. but my face is also breaking out. am i rly the only one tryin this stuff?

also, is this stuff supposed to be suppressive?
A. Are you the only one? Oh no, no, no... :) And suppressive? Minimal, in my/our and related Believer's experience(s)...

Like any androgen, it's simply a function of;

1.) How much is used and;
2.) How long it's used for...

Assuming a 6 week run during Feast, you should be fully recovered if using Adaptogen N*, Biotivia Bioforge (V.3.0, just hit the streets), etc..

*Personal favorite. All 5 of us love it, and will NOT give it up!! You? Your mileage may vary. As always... I/we have NO vested interest!!! YOU use what works best... for YOU!!!!!

You see tnubs, 5Faces of Fear(tm) don't fool around. We don't run, we don't hide and we don't present to you solutions that we haven't tested - on all 5 of me/us. In other words,,,

We play OFFENSE, and We play to WIN...

To this, I/we farm solutions out to no less than 3,5,7 or 9* different somatype Believer's. This, to ensure you're satisfied with our solutions!!!

*Anything but even numbers. I/we live and die by "odd". Whole 'nother story, but you gotta' use, what gets you to the grocery store... :):)

With respect to acne breakouts/flareups, consider the following;

Vitamin B5, graduating the dose by beginning with label recommendations and adding just ONE additional pill/capsule, per day.

You see folks, there are solutions for everything in my/our world. Those that don't believe/hate/pirate? The pirates, trolls, assclowns, haters and doubters can go stick it.

5Faces of Fear(tm) don't want you, we don't need you and we for damn sure don't want your $. Keep debating how many more rounds of "Pink Magic" (no disrespect to USPLabs, love me/us some SuperCissusRx...), it's going to take, to break that pleateau, brotha'...

Tnubs, sincerely hope that helps you. For you are a Blueprint Believer, and I'll move heaven and earth - To help my/our people...

5Faces of Fear(tm), 4The Win... :):):):):)
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Is the transdermal DHEA supposed to be used every day during Feast/Cruise?
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

5.0stang wrote:Is the transdermal DHEA supposed to be used every day during Feast/Cruise?
just feast would be optimal
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

tnubs wrote:
5.0stang wrote:Is the transdermal DHEA supposed to be used every day during Feast/Cruise?
Do you apply it after your shower every day (on and off)?
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

5.0stang wrote:
tnubs wrote:
yep every day so it builds your dhea/test level up to the max =D
the stuff works for sure. i wouldnt run it past 4wks/or your feast so that it doesnt start to run too high and shut u down, tho
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tnubs wrote:
5.0stang wrote:
tnubs wrote: just feast would be optimal
yep every day so it builds your dhea/test level up to the max =D
the stuff works for sure. i wouldnt run it past 4wks/or your feast so that it doesnt start to run too high and shut u down, tho
That "Mixelflick" guy, is sharp!

Although he wasn't the first to drop that gem, he did offer some "underground" information as to how to best go about it... :)

Glad it's treating you well. 1 of The 5Faces of Fear(tm), will be rotating through that part of the woods soon. Rumor has it, he may also be taking a certain sapogenin analog related to 25-R/Laxogenin along with it!?!?!

Dunno...
bigbob21

any thoughts on the "new" Andro Series from PP?

Post by bigbob21 »

any thoughts on the "new" Andro Series from PP?
:roll:
I know blueprint(s) go over prohormone products, mainly discussing not ruining a hormonal balance.
Just curious on your thoughts, since transdermal DHEA is mentioned due to the increased absorption compared to OTC pills...

On top of the new delivery using grapefruit oil, their only ingredients are different variations of DHEA
"super 1-DHEA", "super 4-DHEA", "super 5-DHEA", "super 7-DHEA" and R-DHEA

Thoughts? LOL stay away??? :lol:
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

bigbob the product/s you are referring to are are definitely not just dhea, they are definitely proper prohormones.Assuming your on about the andro line.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

I don't know much about it, but most of the logs I've seen people have been reporting mediocre gains and bad sides, including liver problems.