Factor or bioforge

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Justin

Factor or bioforge

Post by Justin »

Hey guys on my next bp run I'd like to stack one of the above 2, with my ka?

I'm 19 years o.d if age matters

Thanks
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Id go with the factor if you mean x factor
Justin

Post by Justin »

thanks! have you tried both of them?
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

Hi,

im 19 as well, i first tried bioforge (original) last year and it was great!, however it was the first test booster i had ever used. when i tried it again earlier this year it (amongst others) did nothing for me.

im running bioforge V3 next week, i bought it for the adaptogen content. hopefully it will improve sleep quality, boost test and increase my stress threshold. I want to see how it compares to eddy as well.

looked into XF the other week and didn't think much of running it for 50 days and the price! the reviews seem good as far as weight gain but eating, lifting weights and sleeping is going to make you put on weight, especially over a 50 day peorid.
Justin

Post by Justin »

Thanks do you suggest anything else for muscle mass?!?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Justin wrote:thanks! have you tried both of them?
No but ill be trying v3 soon, I dont seen how a test booster can beat x factor.If you run it do double dose for 25 days and all 45min pre.
Justin

Post by Justin »

Is there any supplements that compliment Xfactor well? I heard omega 3 is good to take with it anything else? And is there anything you should avoid?

RobRegish

Re: Factor or bioforge

Post by RobRegish »

Justin wrote:Hey guys on my next bp run I'd like to stack one of the above 2, with my ka?

I'm 19 years o.d if age matters

Thanks
Both of these are quality products, but I'd pick XFA. Lemme tell you why...

The answer is simple: You're already using a quality adaptogen, Kre-Anabolyn. To add BF V3 would be to add yet another adaptogen (Shilajit), although to be fair it boosts test as well. At 19 though, you likely don't need that.

XFA on the other hand, would lend itself more to prostaglandin/growth factor release. This is especially true, when paired with loaded stretch position movements.

Hope that helps!
Justin

Post by Justin »

Thanks Rob!, it did Help!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Justin wrote:Thanks Rob!, it did Help!!
I have a nack for such things... :)
Justin

Post by Justin »

also 1 more thing, what other supplements would be good to take with x-factor, and what should I avoid, I was planning on BCAA + fish oil, is this okay, or will fish oil anti-inflamatory effects negate the xfactor?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Justin wrote:also 1 more thing, what other supplements would be good to take with x-factor, and what should I avoid, I was planning on BCAA + fish oil, is this okay, or will fish oil anti-inflamatory effects negate the xfactor?
I don't think you need be concerned with the fish oil, unless you're running HUGE doses of it. If you look closely at the Baylor study, XF was found to REDUCE key inflammatory markers, such as interleukin-6 (IL-6).

It's mode of action remains a mystery, although we know it builds into the cell membrane. It's postulated that the resulting prostaglandin/growth factor release is where the benefits are coming from, at least in responders.

BCAA's are gold, no matter what other supps you're taking... :)
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

Xfactor advance gave me bad joint pains, especially the first half of the cycle. Later I just learned to warm up extra. I did take a little fish oil 3-4 grams a day.

Never took the original.

Xfactor Advanced is great for recomp ime, but I would never run it again although it was one of the best natty supplements I ever used just because of the joint pains.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

KimJong-il wrote:Xfactor advance gave me bad joint pains, especially the first half of the cycle. Later I just learned to warm up extra. I did take a little fish oil 3-4 grams a day.

Never took the original.

Xfactor Advanced is great for recomp ime, but I would never run it again although it was one of the best natty supplements I ever used just because of the joint pains.
Wow, this is quite interesting feedback KJI. Let me see if I understand... the gains were great/one of the best natural supps you ever used yet, the side (joint pains) were THAT bad?

I consider you a very advanced man when it comes to supp knowledge, etc., so I found this curious. I'm wondering for example, if some of Ecdy's anti-inflammatory properties may benefit you - given concurrent administration.

In fact, I'm working on a little "project" right now along these lines. I'm going to keep you posted on such, likely via PM.. :)

Now, with respect to your position with Thermolife, you'll love this. I had another GABA/Ron Kramer related nightmare the other night.

Got up in the middle of the night, slammed what I thought was 5g of GammaGH like I normally do. 'Cept I grabbed the wrong scoop in the dark, so it was more like oh, 15+grams.

Fast forward past the tingles, niacin flush like sides. I woke up in a cold sweat, after this most vivid dream that was all too real, for too many minutes...

I mistakenly disclosed some Thermolife secret ingredient information for an upcoming product, then saw my name on Ron's "erase" list. And we all know what happens to "those people", once they're on the list.

Next thing you know, you're on video getting served. Those are the lucky ones. The rest? Never heard from again... :)

LOL, GammaGH/GABA - great stuff...