Which supplements?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
crhutto

Which supplements?

Post by crhutto »

I know kre-anabolyn, but what other supplements are a "must"? I have done 2 cycles not sure if that matters or not and would something like beastdrol or other supplements like that be any good?
RobRegish

Re: Which supplements?

Post by RobRegish »

crhutto wrote:I know kre-anabolyn, but what other supplements are a "must"? I have done 2 cycles not sure if that matters or not and would something like beastdrol or other supplements like that be any good?
To clarify, NO supplement is a "must" to get results from BP. There are those that help immensely. Intra-workout drink ingredients and/or a quality adaptogen, would be stop #1 if so inclined.
crhutto

Post by crhutto »

I understand that the bp is going to work, but was interested to see the top recommended supps....I thought kre and ebol was an either or but wanted to make sure. Just trying to get my supps together so I can rip through this and become a beast! Any feedback is appreciated!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

crhutto wrote:I understand that the bp is going to work, but was interested to see the top recommended supps....I thought kre and ebol ecdy was an either or but wanted to make sure. Just trying to get my supps together so I can rip through this and become a beast! Any feedback is appreciated!!
Either/or, will suit you well and have a STRONG track record within BP. KA's formula is more geared for substrate storage, while Ebol's appears to be more toward protein synthesis/adaptogenic effects.

Neither is right or wrong. Experiment with both, to see which works the best for YOU!!!
visualisation

Post by visualisation »

Rob, any benefit to taking both ebol and ka during the double dosing period?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

visualisation wrote:Rob, any benefit to taking both ebol ecdy and ka during the double dosing period?
You can certainly do this, but do take care to observe the dosing protocols I've outlined in this section for each.

The formula's are different, but that doesn't mean they're mutually exclusive. Using KA on training days and Ebol on "off" days (and vice versa) makes all the sense in the world.

The former recommendation makes the most sense in my mind, given KA's focus on substrate storage. Hope that helps!