Post by IllegalPrime »

Has anybody tried this stuff before?

https://www.nolinksplease.com
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

biotest products are, as a rule, FAR overpriced
IllegalPrime

Post by IllegalPrime »

Got any good alternatives? Looking for a good superfood powder to try out.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

IllegalPrime wrote:Got any good alternatives? Looking for a good superfood powder to try out.
u can try super greens powder...
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

IllegalPrime wrote:Got any good alternatives? Looking for a good superfood powder to try out.
the greens powder/caps sold here aren't badly priced by any means! And they're very well dosed
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Big.jazayrli wrote:biotest products are, as a rule, FAR overpriced
agreed
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ah, Biojest. Absolutely amazing operation over there.

Why, you ask?

Let's see, for a mere $240/month you can buy their Indigo berry extract. $379/month for the "Anaconda" kit though, so Indigo is a steal.

Either way, you'll be a part of "T-nation" - an exclusive group of rich kids using Dad's credit card.

Wonder if Dad even notices?

In all fairness, back in the day they had some TERRIFIC articles. Haven't heard/seen much from them lately, but somebody over there is laughing all the way to the bank...
RobRegish

Re: Biotest Superfood

Post by RobRegish »

IllegalPrime wrote:Has anybody tried this stuff before?
In all fairness, a good product. I've seen better though, and at a much more competitive pricepoint. MASS's greens product is just one. NOW makes a good starter product.

My preference? Live, juiced fruit/veggie detox drinks.
IllegalPrime

Post by IllegalPrime »

Hey Gary the link works fine for me. Maybe try this one?

https://www.nolinksplease.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

IllegalPrime wrote:Hey Gary the link works fine for me. Maybe try this one?
Gary should know the game is up.

He's an assclown, posting under different names. Best to ignore him as he awaits his paperwork subsequent to the documentation of multiple IP's he uses...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

140g for $42.99, hyped to the moon and beyond, eh?

Those t boys haven't changed a bit, I see...

GREENS is surely a superior and much more serious superfood product, and it's a full 300g for just $24.95.

Order here- https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

GREENS™ : Probably the most widely-approved health advice is to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Most nutritional experts recommend 5-9 servings a day. With so many other things to focus on in our lives, most of us don't manage to accomplish this regularly. While it's still good to make wise food choices throughout the day, GREENS offers a quick, easy, and tasty way to get the nutritional benefits of these important foods, along with amazingly nutrient-rich organic superfoods that you won't find at a salad bar. GREENS is a comprehensive and healthful blend of green superfoods along with a full spectrum of nutrient packed vegetables, fruits, seaweeds, herbs, sprouts and medicinal mushrooms that deliver hundreds of phytonutrients green superfood working together to provide you with optimal nutritional support. GREENS also contains special adaptogens like Suma and other nutrients selected for their proven ability to help our bodies deal with stress.

- Improved energy and vitality
- Increased resistance to stress
- Help in maintaining healthy alkalinity
- Immune system support
- More efficient elimination of toxins
- Clearer mental function

GREENS™ is delicious, easy to mix, vegan-friendly, and GMO-free. It could be the missing piece to optimize your health. Try Greens today! 300 grams, $24.95.

https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Bonivita1 wrote:I want to know that what do the doctors say... that what is the balanced and healthy food that one should take so that h can stay healthy?
Happy to offer an opinion here, but please PM me your last name/month you bought under at PayPal first.

Many thanks!