IllegalPrime's First Run Journal

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Personally for me on the cable crunches there was not enough weight on the stack, so I switched to doing it on a weighted ab machine, but I am pretty close to maxing that out as well now....not sure what I am going to do after that happens, but I will think of something...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:Personally for me on the cable crunches there was not enough weight on the stack, so I switched to doing it on a weighted ab machine, but I am pretty close to maxing that out as well now....not sure what I am going to do after that happens, but I will think of something...
BP causes all kinds of problems like this. Friends don't recognize you, new wardrobes needed, not enough weight for many exercises.

I should put a warning sticker on it, maybe that'll help sales?
DaGymWarrior

Post by DaGymWarrior »

IllegalPrime wrote:This tracker is amazing. There's no other way to put it.
I don't believe I received "The Tracker" with my BP 3.0 documents. Are additional files emailed over time?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaGymWarrior wrote:
IllegalPrime wrote:This tracker is amazing. There's no other way to put it.
I don't believe I received "The Tracker" with my BP 3.0 documents. Are additional files emailed over time?
Please pm me your last name/month you bought BP via PayPal (and your email address). I'll see to it you have it shortly thereafter... :)