"The Formula" questions... Everyone GTFIH and chim

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Anyone else use true protein? Care to chat about potential custom mixes for the Formula??

if it's not legit to chat about that in thread feel free to PM me...
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

Are we not aloud to openly discuss the formula in the journal section? I thought it was locked down... I guess there is still the off chance...

My last run I used Myofusion hydro (its a blend) I have heard great feedback on the product over at bodybuilding, but the opinions of most over there hold little water. I also have no idea how well it works with the formula. I definitly saw/felt improvements when I started using "The Formula" with Myofusion, but I haven't tried anything else with it.

I live in Canada. Getting stuff from MASS is a pain with the grief we get at the border (he's very fair on shipping, but it still adds up.) I'd love to try MASSPro... Instead, I think I'll try to get ahold of some Optimum Nutrition HydroWhey. Rumour has it...
TFOF(tm) wrote:
TIP: The brand of whey currently found in "new"Progenex is Glanbia commodity whey protein (*Thermax 690). Optimum is owned by Glanbia, and the highest quality Whey produced by Optimum (with additional BCAA) is HydroWhey. HydroWhey ought to be Progenex (but with additional BCAA), and available at a cheaper price.
But keep it a secret :-)
xxtotuxx

Post by xxtotuxx »

bumping this up. Need help finding a place to buy the GPA, since body building.com nor pure bulk.com sell it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I/we're working on this for you, per Hank's! suggestion.

I'm trying to scrub TP's ingredient list, to put together a pre-made "Formula", mix at TP.

The issue, of course is "giving it away...". And I/we ain't giving it away!!

Hope you understand... this is YOUR investment!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

xxtotuxx wrote:bumping this up. Need help finding a place to buy the GPA, since body building.com nor pure bulk.com sell it.
very reliable site, very cool owner.

https://store.lockoutforums.com/index.ph ... 103c33gp06
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

xxtotuxx wrote:bumping this up. Need help finding a place to buy the GPA, since body building.com nor pure bulk.com sell it.
I bought my GPA on bodybuildingsupplements.com on a BOGO...but since I am using Kre-Aabolyn, I don't need to use it...next run when I use Adaptogen N I will need it however, so its all good...
xxtotuxx

Post by xxtotuxx »

Hank! wrote:

Great prices on there. However, is Glucuronolactone (the product you linked) the same as Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA)?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

xxtotuxx wrote:
Hank! wrote:

Great prices on there. However, is Glucuronolactone (the product you linked) the same as Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA)?
YOUR ANSWER: OH HELL....NO!!! Stay AWAY from Glucuronolactone... potentially, dangerous.
xxtotuxx

Post by xxtotuxx »

Yeah I suspected it was different. Well, off to finding another site that sells it.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

Found this article which is simular to the "formula" in its application but not ingredients.

Found it on AM but it seems it originated from T-nation

Good read - makes for a comparason too.

enjoy--

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/ ... hesis-571/
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

I had the same problem but I hear it isn't really necessary anymore.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

beefcake66 wrote:Anyone else use true protein? Care to chat about potential custom mixes for the Formula??

if it's not legit to chat about that in thread feel free to PM me...
Yep, I ordered from True Protein and made a custom formula and have been pretty happy with the results. I ordered 3 pounds, and they actually sent me a half pound free...

I'll PM you my customer mix I used and what I am looking at ordering for my next run...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

scoooter wrote:Found this article which is simular to the "formula" in its application but not ingredients.

Found it on AM but it seems it originated from T-nation

Good read - makes for a comparason too.

enjoy--

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/ ... hesis-571/
You know, I'm seeing more and more of this and it's really pissing me off. Whole lotta' people "mirroring", my ideas.

I think it's time to do a product...