Karbolyn vrs vitargo + e-bol vrs kre-anabolyn

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

Karbolyn vrs vitargo + e-bol vrs kre-anabolyn

Post by DaCookie »

So who has experimented and what was your experience?

Personally I have not done vitargo.But my experience with e-bol is that it is better for protein synthesis, specifically because of the 25R...now if this wasnt in the formulation it would be a no brainer for me.20mg turk of an unknown % extract is not going to do a bit of difference.Compared to something like mega/trueturk which is good stuff.I was nowhere near as experienced as I am now.At one point I would drink horse urine if you told me it would add 1mg of muscle and well that was when I was using kre anabolyn.Now that im reasonably big and cut I stick with what I know with what works- Formula, ecdy, turk, nitrates, caffeine, 1,3 dimeth, epedrine, mass pro, test boosters, creatine, beta alanine, x factor advanced and glycobol, dont think ill try anything new ever again unless Rob raves about it.Of course not using all this stuff year round, only thing I use year round is protein powder and 2 of the formula ingredients.Rest I cycle/only use on blueprint cycles.

But anyway I was thinking to give kre anabolyn another try along with megaturk and glycobol to make it a fair comparison and the other stuff i mentioned.Something like 3-4 caps.Gotta be a reason why Rob prefers it... :D

Cant go wrong with the ecdy kings recommendations, gonna test out the kre anabolyn first to see if its worth stocking, hoping to be pleasantly surprised
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Ive never used vitagro either..
I would recommend not using glycobol with Kre-anabolyn as KA already has nutrient partioning ingredients already.
I personally use glycobol with Ebol Ecdy.
drtda

Post by drtda »

I have used Vitargo several times on different runs or programs and it seems to work well. I switched to Karbolyn a while back because it was a lot cheaper, but the last time I tried to order Karbolyn it was hard to find. I know a lot of places had it backordered, so I ordered a big container of Vitargo, which I'll start using on my next Blueprint run in a couple of weeks.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

drtda wrote:I have used Vitargo several times on different runs or programs and it seems to work well. I switched to Karbolyn a while back because it was a lot cheaper, but the last time I tried to order Karbolyn it was hard to find. I know a lot of places had it backordered, so I ordered a big container of Vitargo, which I'll start using on my next Blueprint run in a couple of weeks.
Yeh im gonna use up my karbolyn then give it a go
Street-dreams wrote:Ive never used vitagro either..
I would recommend not using glycobol with Kre-anabolyn as KA already has nutrient partioning ingredients already.
I personally use glycobol with ebol ecdy Ecdy.
I know it does but it wouldnt be a fair comparison then, either that or need to do glycobol + full spectrum ecdy.Big fan of glycobol anyway, that and e-bol is pretty damn beast.Really wonder if glycobol + kre anabolyn or full spectrum ecdy can beat it.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I guess I can understand that, I was just trying to give KA its due in regards to its glucose Disposal/nutrient partioning effectiveness. Its POSSIBLE that KA could benefit from some additional
Na-R-ALA among other ingrediants.

I guess someone will have to compare KA + Glycobol VS Ebol ECDY + Glycobol.. Maybe that is how I will run my next run..
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeh let me know man I know ill give it a try my next run anyway
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

This run = EBOL + Glycobol
Next run = KA +Glycobol

should keep both on a bulk to remain consistent
drhowe9

Post by drhowe9 »

Are you guys jusrt replacing Vitargo in the formula instead of karbolyn? And keeping the rest of the ingrediants the same?
drtda

Post by drtda »

Yes, just replace the Karbolyn with Vitargo. Everything else is the same.