ROB's new interview

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Can we get a thread/post compiling all of Rob's interviews?? For ease of finding/listening.... Cause I think I've missed a few!!
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

skimmed through a replay of one of the broadcasts last evening. Rob was reserved, to the point, and exhibited great intelligence… :D

one note: don’t remember which but one of the participants mentioned Astragalus… Earlier in the podcast, Rob had reiterated how low or medium dosages of BCCA’s was not making threshold dosage effectiveness –
well, imo, unless you can afford the $7 per pill USD for Cycloastragenol, etc. you’re not making it to the threshold of effective dosage.
ie taking Astragalus, or even good Astragalus extracts, is like taking a half teaspoon of BCCA’s… won’t hurt you, helps a little bit, but is no where near effective dose.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

BrainSquirt wrote:skimmed through a replay of one of the broadcasts last evening. Rob was reserved, to the point, and exhibited great intelligence… :D

one note: don’t remember which but one of the participants mentioned Astragalus… Earlier in the podcast, Rob had reiterated how low or medium dosages of BCCA’s was not making threshold dosage effectiveness –
well, imo, unless you can afford the $7 per pill USD for Cycloastragenol, etc. you’re not making it to the threshold of effective dosage.
ie taking Astragalus, or even good Astragalus extracts, is like taking a half teaspoon of BCCA’s… won’t hurt you, helps a little bit, but is no where near effective dose.
Thanks man, I really love doing radio... :)

FOR ALL: Carl Lanore (host of SHR) tells me this series will be available on CD at some point. It's an absolutely worthwhile compilation of tips, tricks and troubleshooting that you'll want to have handy. Everything from what time of day to train is best, to recovery - it's all here and the different views both myself and Wade Johnson bring to the table are priceless. Sincerely hope you all benefit. I'll see when this might be available and post it here...