famine 4 or 5 days?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
oliverparsons

famine 4 or 5 days?

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey guys, starting day 1 of famine tomorrow. I understand that it can now be done in 4 days (instead 5 days in BP 2). Also, I understand that the lifts in famine workouts 1-3 havent changed. However, to make famine 4 days, would I now bring workout #3 from day 5 forward to day 4? Like this:

day 1 - workout 1
day 2 - off
day 3 - workout 2
day 4 - workout 3 (repeat of workout 1 but with less rest, mor reps)

Thanks!
biscuits

Post by biscuits »

i think you dont need to workout on day 5 but you still famine for it for example

day 1 - workout 1
day 2 - off
day 3 - workout 2
day 4 - off
day 5 - off

someone correct me if im wrong :oops:

also i have a question... should cardio be done on rest-famine days?
or will this be too catabolic?
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

I think this varies, but the majority of the people get to skip workout 3 because they're already in the "zone" where they need to be. I know there's a few of us that generally aim to do the 3rd workout, but that might not be the case with you.

Cardio can be done, but that's kind of up to you and knowing your body. I've never done it and hit the famine fine, but I know I've read logs where people do do it -- and I've noticed usually more often than not, are the ones that stop after 4 days/skip the 3rd workout.

But the poster above hit the template. You continue the famine through the 5 days but drop the 3rd workout all together.
biscuits

Post by biscuits »

thanks man :o