Eating Close to Bed

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
symchykp

Eating Close to Bed

Post by symchykp »

How late do you suggest eating? Is it fine to have carbs right before bed if they fit my daily macros?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

in theory.. yes its fine

I always find i hold alot more water when i eat carbs around bed time

it varies from person to person though.. I am very carb sensitive and function beautifully off 100 or less grams per day. 200 is pushing into the high range for me lol :P
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I don't like too many carbs prior to bed for a number of reasons, not the least of which is GH release. Going to bed on a belly full of carbs does just that. In addition, insulin sensitivity falls off during the day and given it's your last meal...... not advised.

SOME can do it. Hopefully you're one of them. I personally prefer a meal much lower or devoid of carbs 2-3 hours before bed. Then, slam some GammaGH. If I feel I've eaten too close to bedtime and any of the proteins in that last meal will interfere, I skip the pre-bedtime GammaGH and just slam 3-5 grams when I wake up to use the bathroom.

Research proven to boost GH 550% above baseline at the 5g dosing and 480% at 3grams prior to the workout:

www.ergo-log.com/gabagh.html
symchykp

Post by symchykp »

Thanks! I believe I am mostly an endomorph. Had lost a lot of weight in the past so eating before bed I believe is a bad idea. Big Jaz you only eat 100 grams of carbs on a normal day? No way! That's like contest prep is it not?

Thanks,

Kyle
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

Hi dear,

We should eat food at least one hour before going to bed.
Eat foods close to bed is not good for health. It causes stomach problems, gastro, constipation and weight gain. So we should avoid eating close to bed.
jackalan996

Post by jackalan996 »

eat close to bed is the good for the body.
it cause for many problems and disease.
due to this your weight is going to increase and it is the root for further problems.
Cyril

Post by Cyril »

Its not good for health to eat before gone to bed it cause a number of disease. It will be cause of over weight that reshape your body which may be embarcing for you.