What do you eat/drink/take to support the digestive system?

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
Rizzo23601

What do you eat/drink/take to support the digestive system?

Post by Rizzo23601 »

I'm currently taking in 4400 calories/day and was wondering what I can do to support my digestive system and help it with digesting all the food :D

What are good everyday products? Would it be smart to drink a cup of pineapple juice a day? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Giving your digestive system a break by fasting is the most efficient way to improve it's function. Alkaplex Green+ is a good supplement to add for this purpose. Loads of vegetables should be consume too, no matter what IMO.
Rizzo23601

Post by Rizzo23601 »

samanderson4

Good recomendations

Post by samanderson4 »

Take 1 tablespoon of Braggs apple cider vinegar after each meal to help break it down. If you don't have apple cider vinegar get some Hydrochloric acid. Also, the enzymes will help break down the meal and get all of the nutrients to the right place.

If your stomach is really messed up, you might want to get a good probiotic and do a therapeutic does for a week and then go down to a maintenance dose after that.

Sam
Christian125

Post by Christian125 »

Citrus fruits such as orange, grapefruit, lemon, guava, grapes etc. and citrus fruits juices are more beneficial for the digestive system.
I take these citrus fruits and vegetables salad to improve my digestive system.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I take Dr. Stephen Langers Ultimate 15 strain probiotic as I got a great BOGO deal on Swanson's site...also take BioCor digestive enzymes before meals and both MultiLife multivitamins and my greens powder have digestive enzymes...
DustinM

Post by DustinM »

You're taking too much calories per day and to improve your digestive system you should start eating fresh fruits,veggies salad because it proves to be very helpful in improving digestive system and also you can eat less then before.