Synthagen and Senior Muscle - It's catching on!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Synthagen and Senior Muscle - It's catching on!

Post by RobRegish »

Hot on the heels of 63 year old Randy Mordhorst's glowing feedback, I received another email from him about his best friend - 74 years young. I only wish I could post this man's pictures, b/c he's an absolute inspiration.

Like Randy, he noticed a big differnce the very first workout:

"Hi Rob,

Thought I'd send you some 'before' pics of my best friend here in Farmington, NM. (Bill Hirni)

'Before' as in 'Before Synthagen'.

He just received his first 3 bottle order of Synthagen 3 days ago and called to tell me that his feeling after his very first work out was exactly the same as mine was. (he said at least a 20- 30% increase in production
and intensity in his workout and like me, he didn't want to stop pumping either)

Works GREAT on OLD FOLKS ey??

Needless to say, this was music to my ears. I'm sure for yours too. I'll keep you posted on future developments but just wanted to let you know now about his first impressions!!

I am BCC-ing this to a few friends and family...so here is the link to learn about/order Synthagen: www.protogenex.com"

Have a good one,

Randy

In his initial email, Randy said Synthagen was as important (if not moreso) for seniors than even bodybuilders/weightlifters. I couldn't agree more. Synthagen's ability to vastly improve recovery but in particular, nutrition optimization is incredibly important here.

The ability to digest, assimilate and DELIVER nutrients from your diet to the muscles/brain etc. declines with age. In fact, it's my opinion most seniors die for "old age" is nonsense - they die from malnutrition. What food they do eat isn't absorbed optimally, nor does it build into muscle cells/improve cellular energy stores like it used to.

As many of you have noticed, Synthagen excels here and I'm grateful a wide range of people are reaping its benefits.