Pure Karbolyn

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
capnleux

Pure Karbolyn

Post by capnleux »

The link in the blueprint isnt good anymore. i found some on amazon, but it looks pretty limited like its going away. The link in the bluepront goes to prosupps.com now. it has a product called Karbolic. is that the new karbolyn? on amazon there was also a product called efs something or other karbolyn. Any help? or has the recommendation changed since printing anyway and im looking for the wrong stuff?
matter2003

Re: Pure Karbolyn

Post by matter2003 »

capnleux wrote:The link in the blueprint isnt good anymore. i found some on amazon, but it looks pretty limited like its going away. The link in the bluepront goes to prosupps.com now. it has a product called Karbolic. is that the new karbolyn? on amazon there was also a product called efs something or other karbolyn. Any help? or has the recommendation changed since printing anyway and im looking for the wrong stuff?
I use Dymatize Flud, which is pretty much the same thing, 99.9% pure amylopectin and much cheaper. You can get some for under $15 for a 4lb container...
capnleux

Post by capnleux »

Your are fast becoming my favorite! Thank you man. I'm sipping borax as I write this.