Good EAA powder product?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

Good EAA powder product?

Post by DaCookie »

Trying to find a good EAA product with all the EAAs so I can add some to a gallon jug of water and sip throughout the day, flavoring it also of course.

Anyone know a good product?Needs to be powder and have all the EAAs
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

I've been using EEAnabol Xplode. Seems to fit your requirements.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Seems good, cheers
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

wtmarcus wrote:I've been using EEAnabol Xplode. Seems to fit your requirements.
This seems to be a good product according to their web site. I never heard before about this Polish company, is it having a solid background?

It seems that here in Europe we are having an issue that the supplements/nutraceuticals do not match the label, both ingredients and amounts unfortunately
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

sergio BD wrote:
wtmarcus wrote:I've been using EEAnabol Xplode. Seems to fit your requirements.
This seems to be a good product according to their web site. I never heard before about this Polish company, is it having a solid background?

It seems that here in Europe we are having an issue that the supplements/nutraceuticals do not match the label, both ingredients and amounts unfortunately
Its not like that just in europe, its like that in this industry.But I would think its usually the expensive herbs etc that are not containing what they say they are.Of course always gonna get the odd scum that doesnt have protein in their protein powder or doesnt have the EAAs

IMO its taking a risk no matter how small unless buying MASS/thermolife
Dragon

Now Foods

Post by Dragon »

A bit late to this, but maybe try Now Foods Essential 9 Amino Acids. You can easily flavor it any way you like with various extracts, I even add organic cocao powder. I believe they have tablets also.
DaCookie

Re: Now Foods

Post by DaCookie »

Dragon wrote:A bit late to this, but maybe try Now Foods Essential 9 Amino Acids. You can easily flavor it any way you like with various extracts, I even add organic cocao powder. I believe they have tablets also.
I can only find the tablets.Think im just going to put in like 12 synthagen caps into the water and 2 scoop of mass pro amino and flavour it of course.Sipping throughout the day then a few big gulps before a meal.
DaCookie

Re: Now Foods

Post by DaCookie »

Dragon wrote:A bit late to this, but maybe try Now Foods Essential 9 Amino Acids. You can easily flavor it any way you like with various extracts, I even add organic cocao powder. I believe they have tablets also.
I actually found the powder version and am probably gonna go with it cause I wanna megadose the EAAs