Mass Pro Amino Question

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
5.0stang

Mass Pro Amino Question

Post by 5.0stang »

What do you guys mix it with in order to get 20-40 grams a day? I'm having trouble taking it down due to the pure bitter taste.

Thanks. :)
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

I have always struggled with EAA/BCAA non-flavor formulas, the worst for me is straight leucine even when adding it to a shake it screws up the flavor.

I normally put the powder under my tongue and chase it down with some lemon or any fruit juice to counteract the bitter aftertaste. Anyway it is not something that I enjoy
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Yep, I feel your pain. I have two cases of MPA sitting here, but I just can't stomach it. :) Thanks for the reply.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Oh, come on guys!

Some lime or lemon in your cup of water and down those amino's in one shot like a man.

There.

Someone had to say it.

Might as well be me!

:)
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

I'll give it a shot!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

5.0stang wrote:I'll give it a shot!
This is exactly what I do: Lemon or lime juice. Does the trick every time...

If you're really struggling, I'd consider crystal lite or stevia extract if you prefer natural sweeteners. The lemon/lime trick though works like a charm, and will help alkalize your system.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Coconut Juice is another very healthy one to consider, which I was told of recently by a long time MPA devotee.

I tested it this weekend for myself and surprisingly it does mask quite well. I simply added the contents of one can (12 oz) of the juice and two scoops of amino to a shaker and went to school with it.

Very nice performance combo that served me well on a metric century yesterday!
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

I have been thinking in using Mass Pro Aminos for my cardio days and save my MPS for my gym sessions only.

I have no doubt in MASS quality but what makes this product different from other BCAA+Glutamine in the market?

Is Glutamine Supreme just pure L-Glutamine or in peptide form?

Are the BCAA instant?

I read the product description but did not convince me 100%, maybe Askmass can

:)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

sergio BD wrote:I have no doubt in MASS quality but what makes this product different from other BCAA+Glutamine in the market?
First and foremost is that it's NOT the age old "standard" ratio but instead a proprietary one that has very successful clinical studies backing it which show double the gains over controls.

Secondly, and it's vital too, is that the raw components are medical grade aminos and not the cheap chinese ones found in 99% of other formulas out there.

Proof is in the pudding and ours is sought after by smart athletes for good reason.