anybody ever had shoulder bursitis?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
tufluk

anybody ever had shoulder bursitis?

Post by tufluk »

Hey guys,

have any of you ever had shoulder bursitis? if so how have you dealt with it?
I just ordered some bands to strengthen the rotor cuff and hopeful re-hab my issue, would just like to know if you have had success with certain methods.

super cissus and ibuprofen gel reduces the pain/inflammation but i need a way to prevent it from occurring. it flares up after sleeping and after chest day, I would say i have weak shoulders but cant train side delts because this is painful and aggravates the bursitis.

thanks for any help
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

Try castor oil wrap with heat. It's perfect for an inflammation-based condition such as bursitis.
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

Thanks man, I will check that out.

anybody had success curing this issue with RC strengthening?
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

One more thing I wanted to suggest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmESmQ0Fn0

My dad had shoulder bursitis and frozen shoulder and this video completely fixed his shoulder in no time at all. It seems too good to be true, and I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see him myself have a huge improvement in range of motion and pain almost instantly. Just give it a try, and yes, the first two exercises don't seem like they are shoulder related at all, but, ya know, the shoulder bone's connected to the...

Good luck man
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

Good info - thanks!
Archer

Post by Archer »

Rest:

The main step of shoulder bursitis medicine is to decline the aggravation. This is best done by maintaining a strategic distance from the situations that create irritation. The best dependable guideline to accompany: 'If it creates torment, don't do it!' This incorporates basic exercises for example arriving at towering articles or arriving at behind yourself.