Workout 2 and 3

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
loanman

Workout 2 and 3

Post by loanman »

What are the thoughts if on Workout out #3 I am able to lift less than workout #2. Give more rest and repeat or count it and move on to #4?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Hi Loanman..

If this is for the HIT bridge into Feast, I wouldn't worry about it. Move on into workout 4 and ultimately #5. An extra day of rest can't hurt and certainly can help so good call on your part.

Thermorep and a few others experienced the same thing. Each and every one of them caught traction shortly thereafter...

Do take care to up the carbs during this time. That too, has proven critical in gaining the traction needed at this point.

Keep me posted!
loanman

Post by loanman »

Thanks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

My pleasure. Can't wait to hear how the HIT sessions wind up for you. There seem to be 2 camps:

People who hit a speed bump at workout 3 and then it snowballs from there (Thermorep, you and others) and another group...they just steamroll through everything and the new PR's pile up week after week (Turboflex, Hank and others.. me included).

To be fair, I ocassionally experience what you're going through too. I'm not quite sure why it happens, to be honest. I guess I'm so used to things jumping on a regular basis that when I do have an off workout it throws me for a loop.

So please keep me posted on how you're doing. Here to help...