10% solution

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Dragon

10% solution

Post by Dragon »

Why does the 10% solution auto calculator put me under my 1RM on the last workout? I've read this 3 times now and I don't get it. Anyone run this yet that could help I would appreciate it!!
RobRegish

Re: 10% solution

Post by RobRegish »

Dragon wrote:Why does the 10% solution auto calculator put me under my 1RM on the last workout? I've read this 3 times now and I don't get it. Anyone run this yet that could help I would appreciate it!!
Shouldn't, or perhaps you're doubling with it?

If you need the latest and greatest auto-calculator, please email Kcilflexim@aol.com and include the last name/month you ordered under at PayPal.

I'll instruct him to get it right out to you... :)
Dragon

Re: 10% solution

Post by Dragon »

RobRegish wrote:
Dragon wrote:Why does the 10% solution auto calculator put me under my 1RM on the last workout? I've read this 3 times now and I don't get it. Anyone run this yet that could help I would appreciate it!!
Shouldn't, or perhaps you're doubling with it?

If you need the latest and greatest auto-calculator, please email Kcilflexim@aol.com and include the last name/month you ordered under at PayPal.

I'll instruct him to get it right out to you... :)

I just did the math and I think I figured it out. So basically after week one I should be adding 10lbs to every set... including the first set. In other word, the numbers the auto calculator is giving are just base numbers that I add weight to depending on my 1RM.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Do me a favor and email me anyway at Kcilflexim@aol.com. I'd like to ensure you have the latest auto-calculator.

It's since been updated with 2 brand spanking new loading patterns, since 3.0 was released... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Do me a favor and email me anyway at Kcilflexim@aol.com. I'd like to ensure you have the latest auto-calculator.

It's since been updated with 2 brand spanking new loading patterns, since 3.0 was released... :)