TRANQUILOGEN: In Stock & Shipping NOW @ bodybuildingsupplements.com!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Things are really moving now!

Credit to MASS for pushing things along, to say nothing of putting the finer points on my work/formula. He's the BEST business partner a guy could ask for, and I'm grateful for all his help.

To think, I ALMOST elected to use "another" company to launch Synthagen. So happy I didn't! MASS and I make a great team. I do what I do best (research, testing and formula work) and he does what he does best. That encompasses SO many things, it's staggering.

Put it this way: 20 years in the business speaks volumes! :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Let guess some ingredients:

kratom
ashwaganda
suma
vitamin B6
red korean ginseng
maca

That would make a nice blend for post workout recovery/pre-bed supplement in my opinion :roll:

Come on Rob! AskMass! Mixelflick! Give me some :twisted:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Let guess some ingredients:

kratom
ashwaganda
suma
vitamin B6
red korean ginseng
maca

That would make a nice blend for post workout recovery/pre-bed supplement in my opinion :roll:

Come on Rob! AskMass! Mixelflick! Give me some :twisted:
Nope

You didn't get a single one LOL. Though these are good guesses, we came up with something MUCH better... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

https://www.TranQuilogen.com is LIVE with Updated News...

Look for the full, extensive product facts and stats report to be readied for viewing within just 24-48 hours.
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

@Askmass: you are killing me making the release this way.....the pill looks good, will it be green & white this time? :) would be nice to see the write-up for this one. Pls disclose more soon

Thanks
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Caps will be green/white. It goes up for pre-sale July 4th!

TQ is going to be the solution for many, as the ingredient matrix is going to convey a nice mix of stress relief/performance enhancement. Like MPS, dialing in your dose is the trick, but we'll be right here to assist.

I personally can't WAIT to get my hands on the finished product. MASS worked their magic in maximizing the actives on every ingredient. That word, bolded for a reason as we soon shall see ... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Pre-ordered!!!

Now I need a write-up, FAQ, ingredients, ...
FatBoySlimFast

Ordering for UK delivery

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

askmass wrote:https://www.TranQuilogen.com is LIVE with Updated News...

Look for the full, extensive product facts and stats report to be readied for viewing within just 24-48 hours.
Really want to place a pre-order for this to be shipped to the UK but I am a little concerned with issues that two guys on the Predator Nutrition forum have had, eg not receiving the 'First Order Welcome Pack of free gifts etc' with their order.
If I were to place an order can you confirm that I will receive these items?
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Ordering for UK delivery

Post by askmass »

FatBoySlimFast wrote:Really want to place a pre-order for this to be shipped to the UK but I am a little concerned with issues that two guys on the Predator Nutrition forum have had, eg not receiving the 'First Order Welcome Pack of free gifts etc' with their order.
Since Rob is a member on that forum I hope he can relay this because I hate thinking anyone was disappointed over something so small, and "skipped" with the best of intentions...

Not to downplay it too much, but the welcome pack is simply a couple small supplement samples which vary depending on what the packers have at their disposal on any given day. The issue with International orders is that many of the sample items are disallowed in the destination country... so, we'd rather not have your whole order snagged by customs over a few sample pills which are legal here, but not legal everywhere.

This said, I've advised our shipping manager to come up with something for international orders which is essentially legal across the board.

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention, FatBoySlimFast.

Great forum handle by the way.

Best to you.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

waiting for faq and copy...
8)
FatBoySlimFast

Re: Ordering for UK delivery

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

askmass wrote:
FatBoySlimFast wrote:Really want to place a pre-order for this to be shipped to the UK but I am a little concerned with issues that two guys on the Predator Nutrition forum have had, eg not receiving the 'First Order Welcome Pack of free gifts etc' with their order.
Since Rob is a member on that forum I hope he can relay this because I hate thinking anyone was disappointed over something so small, and "skipped" with the best of intentions...

Not to downplay it too much, but the welcome pack is simply a couple small supplement samples which vary depending on what the packers have at their disposal on any given day. The issue with International orders is that many of the sample items are disallowed in the destination country... so, we'd rather not have your whole order snagged by customs over a few sample pills which are legal here, but not legal everywhere.

This said, I've advised our shipping manager to come up with something for international orders which is essentially legal across the board.

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention, FatBoySlimFast.

Great forum handle by the way.

Best to you.
Thanks for your response and addressing my concerns, I will be placing an order as soon as the product details of TranQuilogen are released, need to see the ingredient profile first!
Any update on when this will be released?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's here!! AskMass posted this at 3:25AM... :)

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/TranQuilogen_Ingredients.html
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

RobRegish wrote:It's here!! AskMass posted this at 3:25AM... :)

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/TranQuilogen_Ingredients.html
Rob

There seems to be one vital piece of information missing, how many caps per bottle please?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

What is the recommanded dosage? 1 cap post-workout and/or 1-2 cap pre-bed time? (I aim mainly better sleep)

How would you stack with these: synthagen, adaptogen N, kre-anabolyn? all 4?

Is there any tolerance build up or can one take Tranquilogen year long?

Are there any side effects?