BP run

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
knabstr

BP run

Post by knabstr »

howdy BPA,

I just finished reading BP (2x)and I am excited to get started. This weekend I am going to pick up some equipment and start assembling/building my basement home gym. It'll still be a little while before I get all the pieces in place.

Currently I have been totally off all supps for a month because I am going to get a bunch of blood work done. But after reading BP I ordered some Kre-Anabolin and topped off my synthagen supply.

My question (I searched): Is there an update for incorporating Synthagen/TQ in a BP run? I have 3 bottles of Synthagen and 3 bottles of Kre-Anabolyn on hand.

Many thanks!
RobRegish

Re: BP run

Post by RobRegish »

knabstr wrote:howdy BPA,

I just finished reading BP (2x)and I am excited to get started. This weekend I am going to pick up some equipment and start assembling/building my basement home gym. It'll still be a little while before I get all the pieces in place.

Currently I have been totally off all supps for a month because I am going to get a bunch of blood work done. But after reading BP I ordered some Kre-Anabolin and topped off my synthagen supply.

My question (I searched): Is there an update for incorporating Synthagen/TQ in a BP run? I have 3 bottles of Synthagen and 3 bottles of Kre-Anabolyn on hand.

Many thanks!
"TQ" is or should be landing shortly. While I don't have stacking data yet, consider the following if using it solo...

DOSED AT 3 CAPS/DAY

*M-F, with Saturdays and Sundays OFF
* 3 weeks on/1week OFF

Some experimentation will be needed, insofar as the effect 1, 2 or even 3 caps at a shot are concerned. It's an interesting beast, and much depends upon how much acute/chronic stress you're under. My gut tells me that 3 caps spread throughout the day will work well for most, while others will find 3 at a shot ZONKS them.

Once we have more of YOUR data, I'll compile what I can to guide everyone...