workout feeds

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
saud1774

workout feeds

Post by saud1774 »

Hey Rob, I've heard you promote fasted lifting so what are your latest recommendations for pre/intra/post workout feeding for those unfortunate souls not yet on MPS?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Depends, but EAA's are a good starting point. The issue being, lots of EAA products - lack on of the EAA's! (Tryptophan).

You won't be able to fully duplicate everything MPS does, given EAA's are just a PART of Synthagen's magic. The ratio used too, is superior and delivers better recovery at just a fraction of the amount regular EAA's produce. I've gone up to 30g of EAA's intra-workout, doesn't compare.

If you're an ecto/otherwise looking to get most of your carbs in for the day, get up to 50% of them post workout. I like splitting this up between a drink (something like Karbolyn) and solid food, about 1 hour post workout.

Hope that helps!
saud1774

Post by saud1774 »

Yes that does help. thanks. that will help my get by while I hammer out the details...

even a good absense associated with purpose

Post by Guest »

All of us small or even a good absense associated with purpose to talk about rapidly because recently in the period whenever.